European based POD focused on stationary products, cards and canvas prints

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all

I am still setting up a trial version of my shop which will start my art work but am looking for a POD service that syncs with Shopify easily that has a focus on stationary, notebooks, greeting cards and canvas prints rather than t-shirts and clothing.  Would love pointing in the right direction!

All the best, 

Ian

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
86 8 13

Hi, @iangavin!

Julie, here from Shopify Support.

Print-on-demand is a great way to start selling your artwork online without needing to purchase any inventory up-front. While we have a ton of different print-on-demand apps, there are a few that offer products like stationery, notebooks, greeting cards, and canvas prints. I took a look at some product catalogs and was able to track down a couple of options for you. Most notably, Printify and Gooten seem to carry the products you're looking for and they will sync directly with Shopify, making it easy to upload your designs and import your print-on-demand products into your store. Here's what I managed to find from both Printify and Gooten:

Printify:

Gooten:

I hope these products are exactly what you're looking for! Feel free to install these apps and see if they work for you. If you have any questions about these products or the fulfillment process, both of these apps have FAQs and contact information for the developers you can find in the Support section of their app pages. 

As you continue setting up your online store, I recommend checking out our blog post, How to Sell Art Online: The Ultimate Guide. This guide shares some success stories of other merchants who are successfully selling their own artwork online. It also includes some great tips on product photography, copyright protection, and offers advice on different ways you can sell your artwork. I'd love to hear more about your business plans. What kind of artwork do you do? Are you currently selling any of your pieces?

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like