FURNITURE DROPSHIP UK

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi, 

I set up my store in May and had a really good start (i think) and want it to continue. My store focuses on Home furniture so items like sofas, beds, garden furniture, kitchen furniture. 

I know this question as most probably been asked a million times, I am looking for good quality suppliers that will allow drop shipping. 

I have used VidaXL for some time but they don't offer the products I want to now start selling or the style of the products. (Sofas, Beds, Kitchen Tables, Chester draws, Side tables etc). I am also not impressed with their quality. I had a high amount of complaints due to poor quality stock which I want to get away from. I won't say too much about them. 

Furniture to go, Amosmann furniture, Distinction Furniture, China Brands, Sproket, Goten, Furniture to go, Goten, online4furniture,  Arrtisan, europa lesuire just don't have the style of products I am looking for.

If anyone knows of any other good suppliers that I could work with PLEAAASSSEEEE let me know  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @JacobStaff70 

Please check the below furniture dropshipping suppliers. 

furniturepipeline

vigfurniture

fastfurnishings

ashcroftimports

modmade

homebience

wholesale-interiors

artisanfurniture

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Thank you!

Some great links there that will definitely help. 

For the sofas I am looking for similar products as on the website below? 

https://sofa-club.co.uk/?gclid=CjwKCAjwnK36BRBVEiwAsMT8WE1ai3O-UjeIANCi5nucEIGNd1Kp0RRP7dmX67Wwvb_NV...

I don't know if anyone can help find where these products are sourced. 

0 Likes