Farmhouse/country/rustic home decor dropship suppliers

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi...we are new to Shopify and are incorporating dropshipped items into our online store. Right now, the only app we are using is Modalyst, but they do not carry any home decor that goes along with our brand.   We are looking for dropship suppliers....that links with Shopify....that carry farmhouse & country home decor items. A couple companies that we order wholesale for our brick & mortar store do also dropship...We would have to manually download their pictures/info/descriptions and constantly check their inventory.  They are not linked to Shopify thru an app.  Maybe...that is normal if you dropship, to have to constantly check on your supplier?? Any advice or info will be very much appreciated.  

Thanks,

Shannon

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
423 0 92

Hi, Shannon!

My name is Jade, I am with the Social Care Team at Shopify! 

There is an app in the Shopify App Store called Oberlo that has a wide variety of products including home decor. You will have to create an account in order to check to see if they have the type of home decor and other products that you are wanting to have on your website.

I noticed your Contact Page and thought I would let you know that we have a Contact Page Template that is built into Shopify that will allow your customers to fill out a form on your Contact Page. Here are the steps to set that up:

1) Login to your Shopify admin and click Online Store.
2) Click Pages.
3) Select your Contact Page.
4) On the right side, change the template to page.contact (like this: https://screenshot.click/15_15-1g03p-lg9gn.jpg) and click Save.

When customers write to you in this contact form it will go to the email address that is listed in your admin under Settings > General where it says Customer Email on the top of the page.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Have a wonderful day! I'm sending you sparkles!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello  firend,  I‘ll suggest that you can find the right suppliers from Walmart, Banggood etc.. If so , ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) can help you import products from Walmart, Banggood, and 22 more sites to your Shopify store quickly.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hi,

You can find the supplier products on amazon, lightinthebox etc., You can refer to Dropshipmate shopify app to import products from those sites and also many more like ebay, bangood, walmart, etsy etc., You can import product reviews along with the product.

All the Best..

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes