Fashion jewellery supplier looking for retailers

Highlighted
Tourist
58 0 1

Hello everyone!

My name is Kate and I represent the Fashion Stories brand of fashion jewelry. 

Fashion Stories is a fashion jewellery brand with 10 years experience in Europe. We design and produce unique gold- and silver-plated necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings and brooches for women. Here is our website: https://fashionstories.nyc

We both drop ship and wholesale our collections. Our inventory is located in New York and can ship items to any city in the USA within 3-5 days.

Please drop me an email at kate@fashionstories.nyc if you are interested in fashion jewellery. 

Best, Kate

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @Kate6! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Might I interest you in applying to be a supplier on Spocket? We have around 28,000+ merchants registered to the platform who could be interested in sourcing out from you. I can attest to this as I also manage Spocket's official Facebook group (which you can join as well to find dropshippers and also get a feel of what Spocket users are looking for) and a lot of them have been asking about jewelry suppliers. If you're interested, you can send an email to support@spocket.co so the info on the onboarding process can be sent to you. I truly believe your products and its attributes suit our catalog - plus you can ship on 3-5 days, which is what we're looking for in our suppliers. It's also what most dropshippers our looking for.

Just to introduce Spocket briefly, it's a dropshipping app that gives merchants access to thousands of suppliers who are EU-based and US-based. You can learn more about the app by simply heading on over to Spocket's official website!

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Kate6 

Your website not opening. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Kate6 - 

Having trouble accessing your website and also the email address you have provided keeps getting a delivery error? Would have loved to take a look. 

If anyone else has any leads on US based dropshippers for fashion accessories and jewellery - I will greatly appreciate it. Checking out Spockets next... 

0 Likes