Featured collection issue

2 0 0
So I’ve created a featured collection on my home page but underneath each product it says “include usage is not allowed in this context” what does this mean and how can I get rid of this text?
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hallo,

did you solve the problem? cause i get now the same message and i dont know what to do. maybe you can help me?

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi, I managed to fix it. It was caused by Ultimate Sales Boost app. Remove the app, after that remove a small piece of the code shown below:Help.jpg
I'm using a Debute theme.

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 2
I'm having the same problem. The only theme in using us DEBUT. On all of my products I get the messagr "Include usage is not allowed in this context" please can someone pay out a step by step instruction on how to fix this? Thank you
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi Owayne,

Did you try using my solution?

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 2

You didn’t understand it fully. Do I remember the whole section that you highlighted in the pic or should I just remove a word or sentence? Also I don’t have the sales booster 

0 Likes
3 0 0

Liquid error (line 143): Could not find asset snippets/product-card-grid.liquid

https://naturesbio.fr/collections/all

bonjour a tous, 

quelqu'uns aurait la solution à mon probléme svp?

j'utilise le théme début.

merci d'avance

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 2

Owayne, you can just remove 1 middle line that starts with "include" if you have it.

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 2

I tried that but It didn’t help. It went away after refreshing the page the problem is still there

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

Please help me regarding this issue.. 

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.JPG

0 Likes