Female and Male fashion Wholesaler for Dropshipping

Alnia
Tourist
9 0 1

I've just started a dropshipping webstore.

However,  i am looking into streamlining my products and look for a standard supplier to dropship to my customers rather than various different brands.

Please email me at info@shopalnia.com or alnia.electronics@gmail.com

0 Likes
Brie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
567 47 95

Hi, @Alnia

Congratulations on launching your store! Were you hoping to just dropship from one specific brand? Most of the dropshipping apps available here should allow you the ability to filter out your search results by vendor. This way, you can view products from that specific supplier only and just import those products.

If there is a specific supplier that you're interested in sourcing from, who is not integrated with Shopify via a dropshipping app, then you can also just create the products on Shopify and fulfill them externally. In that case, when you make a sale you would place your order through your supplier on their external website, and mark the order as fulfilled in Shopify. 

If you were working with a supplier externally, then you also have the option to list the supplier as a custom fulfillment service. This allows you to send your supplier your orders by email automatically, when fulfilling them in Shopify. This requires that the supplier can process orders via email, so you'd want to contact them directly to ask if this would be an acceptable way to work with them. I hope this information is helpful and if you have any other questions I'm happy to help!

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi @Alnia 

What is your niche? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
awesome20s
Tourist
25 0 1

maybe you can try Ourmall at shopify app store

http://bit.ly/38FP8Sl

many reliable suppliers on there.

0 Likes
MelissaContrado
Excursionist
54 1 5

Hi Alnia!

Contrado is a print-on-demand company that specializes in dropshipping. We have 450+ unique products for you to design and sell, including full apparel and accessory ranges for men and women. Everything is handmade to order, typically within 48 hours, and shipped quickly. We ship worldwide. 

Our men's range is here: contrado.co.uk/custom-clothing 

Our women's range is here: contrado.co.uk/design-your-own-clothes 

And accessories are here: contrado.co.uk/accessories 

You can learn all about dropshipping with us here.

I hope this is helpful! 

Melissa from Contrado

https://apps.shopify.com/contrado-print-on-demand 

0 Likes

Hello Alnia, 

Dropshipcorporation.com is committed to providing the ready to go dropshipping stores to the people who love to get in to the dropshipping business. We have tied up with the many suppliers who allows dropshipping.

If you don't want to deal with the suppliers separately then you can sign up for the suppliers portal and sell products without worrying about the suppliers. 

You may be interested in ready to go dropshipping stores. You can check out the https://dropshipcorporation.com/product-category/buy-shopify-dropship-stores/

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. 

Thanks 

Dropshipcorporation.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers.We are Shopify Partner
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
selina10261
Excursionist
65 0 7

You can try this http://bit.do/fQvue, they may be able to help you.

0 Likes
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2090 48 269

Hello,

I am from "Aliexpress Dropshipping" app. We are pleased to inform you that we provide dropshipping for a wide range of products  through our supplier sites like amazon, aliexpress, ebay etc.,     

We provide "Appfreaker Supply" feature by which you can import different products from our supplier sites to your shopify store. You can have your own branding on products and customized shipping methods are available by using Appfreaker supply. You can also increase your product list on your shopify store, by importing products from Appfreaker Supply.

You can import products from our supplier sites to your shopify store simply by a click on button. You can also easily order products on our supplier sites by just a click on button.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Dashboard
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes