Finally got a real order and an instant problem!

1 0 0

I finally got my first real order, a nice one too. Went to order one of the products the customer purchased to dispatch to the customer, and it's telling me that the supplier doesn't ship to the country , Brazil. I'm a little upset to say the least right now.

Does this occur a lot? I have seen nothing in regards from Shopify, Oberlo or the supplier stating which countries dropshipping aren't delivery friendly.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
475 27 67

Hi, Brandi.

This is Dallas from the Social Care Team here at Shopify. 

I'm sorry to hear your order didn't work out. I completely understand how frustrating it must be having something like this happen after putting the work in to acquiring customers and making a sale.

On the Oberlo app, there is a way to select where the product will be shipping to. Right underneath the search bar, there is a little drop-down menu that will show flags of a variety of different countries. To prevent situations like this I recommend clicking the country that you are planning to sell to. 

If you are using a different app for drop shipping you will want to contact the suppliers directly to see if they ship to your desired location. 

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions or would like any more help please don't hesitate to reach out again! We also have live support here 24/7 ready to help yout with your questions. 

Cheers, 
Dallas. 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes