Finding USA Based Wholesalers

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello and Good day,

I am running a droppshipping business selling bow-ties. As of now, I am using AliExpress to find wholesalers from which to dropship. However, you may have noticed that shipping from China is quite a slow process. 

My questions are as follows:

Q1: Where can one find a congragation of USA based wholesalers much in the same way AliExpress congragates China based wholesellers?

Q2: Also, what do you think is the most intelligent and effective method for finding whoesalers that work with dropshipping in the USA?
(In my case specifically regarding to bow-ties)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
29 0 1

Hello Tyler I have solid color bowties available over 10,000+ available we are in the United States located in Chicago, IL.  We have them wholesale.  What are the quantite are you looking to purchase? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
29 0 1

I have over 40 different styles of bow-ties and over 10,000 pieces.  I can send you one of each for $2 a piece if you want to see the quality.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
30 0 1

If you decide to broaden your product offering, keep us in mind.  We are a made in USA manufacturer of high quality water proof breathable outerwear and other midlayers for men and women.   We dropship to your customers within 24-72 hours from our own USA distribution center.    We will allow you to customize out blank garments with your own brand and logo in white label or private label type fashion. We will ship a single individual unit to your end user customer.

For more information email

nick@americancoatcompany.com

americancoatcompany.com nick@americancoatcompany.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
58 0 1

Hi!

At Fashion Stories we offer wholesale fashion jewellery collections at attractive prices with great mark ups. We are a well established brand with over 10 years experience in Europe and have recently entered the USA market.  and are currently expanding our distribution network in the States. 

Please drop me an email at kate@fashionstories.nyc if you are interested in fashion jewellery. 

Best, Kate

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hi,

You can find USA based wholesalers in Aliexpress, Alibaba, Amazon, Ebay etc.

You can use Dropshipmate app to start dropshipping from above sites. You can set your own price rules here. You can import products from chinese and other websites like Aliexpress, Alibaba, ebay, walmart, amazon, dhgate etc., This app also helps you in importing product reviews along with the product. Try this app

All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Dear friend, Maybe you can find the right suppliers from Amazon, Walmart, Gearbest,us.banggood and so on. If so ,ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) can help you import products from these sites, and 23 more sites to your Shopify store in one-click. Now you can get started with the FREE Starter Plan.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes