Finding Wholesalers

Joel_Drapper
Shopify Partner
71 0 4

Does anyone have any advice on finding good quality wholesalers in the UK?

- Joel www.joeldrapper.com
0 Likes
Matthew_Buttler
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
959 1 59

Hey Joel!

Honestly, a Google search is probably your best friend here. With the way SEO works, typically the first page of results are fairly reputable companies, so I'd explore what comes up there.

Talk to you soon!

Matthew Buttler
Guru
Shopify Inc.

0 Likes
Joel_Drapper
Shopify Partner
71 0 4

Thanks Matt,

I have tried Google searching but haven't found it easy to find many good suppliers. I've noticed there are quite a few paid directories. Would you recommend using any of them or would you stay clear?

- Joel www.joeldrapper.com
0 Likes
Matthew_Buttler
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
959 1 59

Hey Joel,

It might be worth a small investment to see what's available. I'd reach out to the companies you're thinking of paying to determine whether they're worth your time to reach out to.

Talk to you soon!

Matthew Buttler
Guru
Shopify Inc.

0 Likes
Data_Design
Shopify Partner
26 0 2

Hi Joel,

What niche/category are you planning on getting into?

Danny Ward | Data+Design | Award Winning eCommerce Business Development | Shopify Expert
0 Likes
Carolina_Cheng
6 0 0

Just want to share my own experience as I start-up, it is very difficult to deal with most of the national brands. A lot of  them do not even want to deal with drop shipment and payment terms with start-up. I end up using my credit card for all the stocking orders.

Maybe someone can give me some advises.

0 Likes
Jibran_Qazi
Shopify Partner
4 0 1

Not sure about the UK but check out AliBaba (They can connect you with companies from a lot of countries) or Wholesale Central. You guys should check out shopify's blog. They have some pretty good stuff there especially about product sourcing.

Find products to dropship for free at WDclub.com
0 Likes