Finding legitimate sellable products?

Highlighted
1 0 0

So i've been having a lot of trouble. I've found some awesome products on AliExpress and Alibaba, but the thing is that last time i had a shop running i was doing $1,000+ a day and it turned out that the product was counterfiet and i had to close my shop down. Ever since that I've been so skeptical about opening up a new store seeing I could get in trouble?

How do i prevent this, and how can i see if a product is usable for me or isn't? They don't exactly advertise it as counterfiet on their sellers pages. 

What are some other pages instead of AliExpress and Alibaba that i can use ( for dropshipping ) where it's impossible to find a product that can't be sold in a webshop?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

Hi Jack,

This issue is so common when dealing with companies in Asia. Our dropshipping customers tell us all the time! We have high-end designer brands like Prada, Tom Ford, Salvatore Ferragamo, etc, but we purchase directly from the brands. Our parent company and wholesale division has been in business for 30+ years, so we've been able to form strong relationships with them. We divide all of our inventory between our Italian and Los Angeles warehouse. We have low quantities for items because these kinds of brands will never sell us high quantities at below wholesale prices you know. Anyways, I think we could be a really great fit for you!

Thank you,

Kate

buy2bee.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Buy2Bee.. I looked at your website but I didn't think you have much choice for childrens clothings! 

Do you have anything else?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

Hi Maj,

We do carry many other categories, our most popular are men's and women's apparel and accessories. We also have a large variety of shoes. Regarding childrenswear, unfortunatley we don't often carry large quantities of kids apparel, but we do currently carry children's Tod's shoes. Feel free to take a look at our site and reach out to our Buy2Bee team for any other questions. 

Thanks!

Madelyn 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Jack, 

We have provided drop shipping service for 3 years. We have lot products  that sold online.

You can send email to chentina433@yahoo.com.sg 

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 2

Hey Jack, 

Two things: 

First up you should always research the product/brand name on sites like trademarkia.com to see if they're copyrighted. If you're selling a Chun-li toy figurine you can bet that some lawyers are going to be getting in touch with you about copyright. 

Now on to finding trustworthy products: 

This is the kind of homework that luckily for us, other people have already done for us! There are multiple methods of finding this out: 

Amazon: Search by your niche's keywords (for example mens accessories or food flavours) - Open up a bunch of products that are rated 4 or 5 stars by a lot of reviews. Scroll down to product details and note down their "Amazon Bestsellers Rank" - If this number is anything BELOW 100,000, then it means that the product sees a healthy amount of sales every day. 

AliExpress: Search your niche keywords then sort by best selling. Note down each supplier's names and check the reviews on the supplier's profiles. For more on how to sort good suppliers from bad ones (The bad ones can easily disguise themselves with purchased profile badges!) read this guide on validating suppliers on aliexpress

There's a couple more tricks you can utilize that I'll share later if you think my info has been helpful to you. Let me know! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hi,

Dropshipmate is a shopify app where you can find a list of legitimate Suppliers in these sites like  Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Dhgate and 15+ etc. You can find your products and can import easily into your shopify store.You can enable auto-sync update feature which helps to update your store products automatically. It also provides semi-automated order fulfillment option which helps you to place order easily with a single click.

All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
716 24 239

Hey,

Aria here, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify. ?

There are a lot of suppliers in our app store. I'm not sure where you are located but it is possible to dropship from North America or European countries. Check out these apps: 

I hope you manage to find a product that works for you!

Aria
Social Care Guru
Shopify

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

We’re the inventor and manufacturer of chemical free beauty products. Our current line is the upper arms toner with six different colors/styles. We can offer you a 50% discount if this fits your product category. You keep half of everything you sell. We could even drop ship for you. Visit our shopify store and contact me. https://www.naturalfirstlook.com/collections/all

0 Likes