Footwear Suppliers

Highlighted
9 0 0

Hi Everyone. Ive been on the hunt for some footwear dropshippers that sell funky heels & boots. I really like the pleaser brand but am going around in circles looking for a supplier. The ones I have found I don't seem to be able to find any feedback or reviews on the sites.

thanks in advance :)

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
233 6 19

Hi @Helen_Ward2! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

It's been about 4 years since you posted this and I do hope that you were able to find suppliers of the footwear you're looking for. I'm responding to this now as I'd still like to invite you to check Spocket out after all the time that has passes since you raised this concern. We have quite a number of EU and US suppliers of footwear that might suit your needs. A quick search on our catalog by tweaking the platform's smart filters will easily give you access to a wide selection of footwear you can choose from. 

Search_-_Spocket.png

I'd like to invite you to sign-up for free on Spocket's official website so you can access the catalog and also learn more about what the app can offer you. As well, you can join our official Facebook group so you can interact with Spocket users and other dropshippers to ask where you can find suppliers for the product you need. All the best!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Helen_Ward2 

We already answered here.  Please check.  

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes