For Organic and All natural Beauty products - Drop shippers wanted

Shopify Partner
19 0 2

We are expanding and are offering drop shipping to the right shopify website owners. Our products are very different and unique. We are the manufacturer and ship throughout USA. We are not shipping internationally. But if you are from abroad and you think some of our products could be selling eg in UK or Australia, we are open to discuss wholesale options.
Please send me your email, so I can send you all the information. Looking forward to hear from you.

0 Likes
5 0 0

krauser0056@hotmail.com  
Nice to know you . 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Good evening, I would like more information about your products. Thanks.

fluidicsynergy@gmail.com

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi, rainbow777 

I am in the processing of organizing a new niche store on Shopify catering to a very specific clientele and would be most interested to hear what you have to offer.  I have been in the business world since 1990.  However, trying to find manufacturers who are also dropshippers on Shopify that produce the very specific type of cosmetics and beauty products I am trying to source is hopeless.  Everything seems to come from China!  Those that don't have a very steep barrier to entry.  I find other dropshipper apps - and there are not many - are wanting access to the Shopify store in order to change even my Collections!  Very, very frustrating.  So, I would be very interested in what you are offering.  I am interested in serving these markets:  Canada, USA, Britain, Australia/New Zealand.  You can contact me at info@brilliantbeautycanada.ca.  I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest opportunity.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Could you please send me more information: lauraksalminen@gmail.com

0 Likes
3 0 0

ise9150@gmail.com

0 Likes