Free Webinar: How to Quickly Start a Profitable Dropshipping Business

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
10 0 16

Every week, Shopify hosts a free workshop that walks you through how to setup your online store, step-by-step, using dropshipping to fulfill orders. You’ll learn how to find awesome products you can quickly import into your store and begin selling immediately. Can’t make it? Register to get the recording after the event goes live.

Register here: https://www.shopify.com/blog/3030582-free-webinar-dropshipping

Content Marketer @ Shopify
3 Likes
Tourist
17 0 1

Hi Corey, 

I started a shopify store last year for a product that Iinvented, but my core business is dropshipping for other sites, so I wanted to introduce my comapny on here. We are www.centerlinkmedia.com and we have been dropshipping consumer goods for over 5 years. We currently droship over 20k packages a week and have fresh products for storeowners to choose from on a weekly basis. We cover most categories from homegoods, apparel, jewelry, phoneaccesories, and many more. We currently have over 2000 SKU in stock at our Florida location. We ship all orders within 24 hours and send you back tracking for every order. It's that easy. Contact me today and startselling tomorrow. info@centerlinkmedia.com. Tell them Oscar sent you. 

0 Likes
9 0 0

Corey, 

The webinar was great and contacting a few wholesale suppliers was not so hard once I wrote one message. One message became the main message I put into email and chats to every wholesaler I found after the first. 

It's only been a week but I feel overwhelmed with how many items I could add with my product designs. While also redesigning my theme and product display with more menus, drop lists, and pictures. The model photos are going to be significant.  I need to find a staff member to hire and take on that role. 

0 Likes
11 0 0

Hi There,

We do something similar in Syncee. Our team created a free dropship catalogue what is available for our users.

syncee

In this catalogue we collected several reliable suppliers. If you found the best for you and your business our app upload/update your products easily.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Corey, I watched the webinar and I´m starting to work on a dropship store. But one question arised about refunding. I live in Brazil and i think it would be more profitable (working with aliexpres) to sell products to Canadian or US consumers. Ali takes too long to deliver here in Brazil.

How can I handle a situation involving a US consumer that wants to return the product? Any thoughts about it based in your experience?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 0 0

This is great idea for what I am looking for. I am from Vietnam, selling on Ebay for long time and now I would like to start my new oppotunity by opening the shopify store for selling both Vietnam product and dropship products. 

By this conversation, I really want to look for some trustable wholesaler that I can order the products. Also, I would like to study more from this business

Thank you so much in advance

Steve

Hien Thao Shop

0 Likes
19 0 0

Hi there,
Joy from China.
Focusing on helping online sellers for cables&hubs, i can feel what feel most sellers can
feel about supply chain. I myself have many sources of usb hubs and usb cables, especially
type c cables&hubs.
I can provide best quality item at lowest cost to help online sellers competitive on your
market.

Contact me at 
FocusOnCableHubs@163.com

Joy

0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

We are manufacturer of high quality Hats&Caps. We provide worldwide dropshipping service directly from our factory in China. We can ship a single individual unit to your end user customer as you demand.We also provide wholesale price and high quality product for bulk orders.We will offer discount price and free DHL shipping service.

For more information please contact us with email:    sallyshaw@foxmail.com

www.whichinshower.com

0 Likes