Free Webinar: How to Quickly Start a Profitable Dropshipping Business

Tourist
9 0 2

We are a wholesale women's clothing company. We offer e-commerce platforms for women's clothing. These platforms keep products up to date with daily online inventory updates. We dropship directly to your customers so you don't have to worry about keeping inventory and shipping issues. All you have to do is process orders that come in with a few key strokes and we take care of the rest.

https://www.reddresscompany.com/pages/wholesale-accounts

2 Likes
19 0 0

Drop shipping is not that easy task. You won't be getting lowest price and you will need to charge higher shipping costs sometimes. 

E commerce supply chain
0 Likes
Tourist
27 0 2

Hi Guys, 

We’re also looking for more suppliers for our website, mobileiGo.com.  

Has anyone tried Salehoo.com to see if they have good deals in their directory?  They're supposed to have a full directory of wholesale/dropship suppliers of all kinds. We're thinking about giving them a try but want to get as much info as possible before trying.  Even though they offer a 60 day money back guarantee, just being thorough. Please let me know if you've had luck with them.  Good luck and thanks,

Ben

Ben | mobileiGo.com
0 Likes
Tourist
17 0 3

I am involved in and supplying handicrafts items. At present, I want to expand the distribution market to Europe and America, our products are mainly related to bamboo.
If you are interested in handicrafts especially bamboo, please contact us

www.maytrelang.com

bamboo, bamboo table
0 Likes
21 0 0

Profitable Dropshipping Business = Profitable Product Price = Low Cost Output.

Apparel is a good niche to do e-commerce business at a low cost material and get a high profit.

China is a good place to source apparel products. Highly recommend to use China supplier - Chinabrands.com. This is a Wholesale Dropshipping Supplier which are selling women's clothing, makeup niche products. You can find some profitable product price on this site. 

Chinabrands - Give a way to hits your online store shelves without product inventory and shipping issues. Specializes in order fulfillment, worldwide shipping – all at wholesale prices and without a monthly fee.

Find good products to sell from Chinabrands - a wholesale dropshipper helps to sell Women's Clothing, Consumer Electronics, Sports & Outdoors, etc niche products. Give a way to hits your online store shelves without product inventory.
0 Likes
12 0 0

Hi 

Wish  everything's been well with you.
- Are you looking to source a production house for your fashion brand?
- Do you want to launch your own women's fashion collection?
- Are you looking to source low volume/high quality production?

We are garment manufacturere based in Hanoi city, Vietnam, we provide garment manufacturing services.
- Apparel Prototype Develop service.
- Produce Sale sample order or Small Order to Bulk production.

We offer services such as sample making, sewing/production and other aspects of product development. 

Sample and bulk production:
The sample is a must for approval before bulk production.

Especially we can work with your garment order by CMP production (Cutting-Sewing-Packing), you just send us your shell fabric and we will do the rest.
We do high quality and low volume production.

Should you are interested, please kindly contact us.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards,

Tran Chinh
Address: No.71 Vietnam Academy of Agriculture and Science Living Quarter, 
Vinh Quynh Village,    
Hanoi 10000,
Vietnam
Mobile/WhatsApp: +84(0)983253618
Email: tranvufam@gmail.com

Manufacturing and Sourcing services for Apparel and Fashion. [A] Ngoc Hoi road, Thanh Tri Dist., Hanoi city 10000, Vietnam [T] +84-983253618 [E] tranvufam@gmail.com
0 Likes
24 0 0

Corey, I watched your webinar, great man. 

Spocket automates the dropshipping business and focuses on suppliers in US/Europe. (Suppliers are from around the world) This cuts the shipping cost and time.

All the products are discouted at least %30 and you can add an invoice with your own logo on it. You can download Spockethere:

Spocket dropshipping on Shopify: http://bit.ly/2BJyLB4

Let me know if you have any question.

SPOCKET
0 Likes

Thank you and here I would like to recommend a nice dropshipping tool for  you to help you with dropshipping business:

ShopMaster is a one-stop seller management tool, which can help you with product import and publication.  It has reprice to update your price automatically, and you can add your profits on it.

Inventory&Price monitor can help you minitor supplier site and update changes, so you dont need to worry about that you will  be out of stock  and cancel your order.

Order manager can help you purchase order. You can sync tracking No. and mark order as shipped on ShopMaster, and order status will update to your Shopify store.

Now there are more new and useful features coming soon, welcome to try it out here: www.shopmaster.com

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 1

I am launching a master coaching program, that will guide you step by step and hands on how to or starting an at home dropshiupping business soon. I will be having 10 clients in BETA at a significantly reducfeed price, which after I will be charging 4k per 8 week coaching/mentorship. Please contact me at clontzlisa@yahoo.com for info. I have had several successful dropshipping shops.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
21 0 0

Hi guys,

Okay, I have another question for this thread since it's getting so many eyeballs and some great comments and responses. 

We’re also looking for better automation for our website, mobileiGo.com. I I'd like to find something that automates everything AND offers more access to more suppliers and products.  I'm posting this question all over to see if anyone has experience here?

Has anyone tried SellerBot to see if they have a truly automated drop-ship system with good products?  They're supposed to 10,000+ producst from all kinds of supplier. We're thinking about giving them a try. They of course have lots of positive testimonials and reviews, but I want to hear from actual users and be thorough befor espending our hard earned money.

Please let me know if you've had luck or experience with this.  Good luck and thanks,

Ben

Ben and Your Friends at https://mobileiGo.com
0 Likes