Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

Which one do you recommend? Be sincere!
Fulfillman vs Wiio vs Hypersku vs CJdropshipping vs Silkroad

3 Likes
Highlighted

CJDropshipping. Why?

1.  CJ has a US warehouse, could ship your orders from the US directly.

2. Sourcing any products for you from China.

3. Print on Demand with thousands of products.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 2

There are many Chinese order fulfillment companies availble to help fulfill orders from China to overseas countries. In addition to the efficiency and price, different kind of dropshipper might have personalized requirements, for the standard order fulfillment service you may only need to compare the big companies because their fulfillment procedure, software and hardware have been completely standardization. However, for personalized dropshipping business, those kind of order fulfillment company mentioned above cannot being responded efficiently, thus you may need to find similar dropshipping fulfillment service like 86deal.com etc. to help you dropshipping from China.

China order fulfillment agent, 1688 dropshipping suppliers, www.86deal.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
2 0 3

Easy. Of course I will go for Fulfillman. Really fast shipping with very low fees. No hidden service fees and everything is very transparent. Also, they are perfect for both beginning and seasoned dropshippers for one particular reason: the MOQ is 100 total items. Some are 1000 and some are 100 per particular item and not total. I hope everybody gets my point. :)

3 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

I will go for Fulfillman... Whole experience was painless from quote to delivery. Representatives has been very helpful, handling everything details of every process. Took all the headaches away. Rates were very competitive. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a stress free experience.

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

I will go for Fulfillman... Whole experience was painless from quote to delivery. Representatives has been very helpful, handling everything details of every process. Took all the headaches away. Rates were very competitive. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a stress free experience

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

I would i prefer Fulfillman because this is what i use today and in my experience their shipment is way better than CJ dropshipping since tried them both. I dont know about the others but i  am willing to test it to. But so far Fulfillman never let me down.

2 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @marcosvgoulart 

Consider EPROLO as well. 5 to 8 days Delivery to USA, UK, AU, & CA. 15 to 25 days delivery to all other Countries. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Hello there, @marcosvgoulart 

This is not an easy question since a lot of people are choosing their agents either subjectively or objectively. So what qualities am I looking for when it comes to choosing the right fulfillment center? 1. Fast shipping (of course) 2. English-speaking customer service (Not trying to be racist here but it is important that you have proper communication with your business partner) 3. Customer review

And for the most part I can say Fulfillman and CJdropshipping are on top. But for me Fulfillman's Private Line is the best that there is. Your customer's satisfaction is always your priority and shipping times is where you can strike them the most. I have not tried most of the fulfillment centers on your question but all I can say is that it will not hurt if you try them, but I think when it comes to business you always want to go for the best.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

I thought I was going to have to pay thousands to get my shipment from China but after some research, I found a very inexpensive freight forwarder , Fulfillman.  And their representatives was extremely helpful and worked directly with my supplier to take care of all the details. Everything on my end was easy, seamless and best of all; the shipping was literally a small fraction of my original shipping quote within 6 days!  Definitely a 5-star for them and I would highly recommend them to my fellow businessmen. Thanks Fulfillman

1 Like