Fulfillment Companies for Women's Apparel

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi there, we are a clothing brand based in LA called Lace & Whiskey (www.lacewhiskey.com). We are currently looking into fulfillment/shipping options but because we are business to business, we would need a very personal and specific system with our shippers. We sell to mostly high end boutiques so the quantities would be different every time, are there any fulfillment companies that would fit this need? If not we plan to continue to build our shipping department in house. Thanks in advance! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi, 

My store would be interested, we have a brick and mortar in LA, but we think you might be better for our online following, which is nationwide 18-32. Our site is www.collectivelifestyle.com ;

Let me know if this is something you're interested for our online store. I'd say our brick and mortar, but I don't think it would work with the price points or style we sell locally. 

Let me know what you think. Thanks! collectivelifestylela@gmail.com is the email

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi, 

My store would be interested, we have a brick and mortar in LA, but we think you might be better for our online following, which is nationwide 18-32. Our site iswww.collectivelifestyle.com ;

Let me know if this is something you're interested for our online store. I'd say our brick and mortar, but I don't think it would work with the price points or style we sell locally. 

Let me know what you think. Thanks! collectivelifestylela@gmail.com is the email

0 Likes