GPS KIDS Watches dropshipping suppliers

Aalia0423
1 0 0
Hello
Happy New Year to all:
I have been at this for about 4 months. I have ordered somethings from Aliexpress but the arrival time was to long. I’m looking for a supplier with a quick turn around time, and a quality product.

I’m looking for a drop shipper for:
Kids GPS Watches
Adult Smart Watches

Thanks for any information you can help me with.
0 Likes

Hi @Aalia0423 

Please check the below list for smartwatch suppliers.

NovaTech Wholesale

CROV

AULOLA

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
gabfromspocket
Shopify Partner
254 8 36

Hi @Aalia0423! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

A Happy New Year to you! Given your concern with long shipping times with AliExpress, I'd like to invite you to check Spocket out. It's a dropshipping app avaialble on Shopify which gives you access to thousands of products from suppliers mainly coming from the EU and the US - this entails faster and reliable shipping policies. Most of the items on our catalog ship as fast as 3-5 days depending on your store's set-up. Additionally, our suppliers undergo a rigorous onboarding process to ensure that the products they offer are only of excellent quality. So in this aspect, I can definitely assure you that the products you'll find on our catalog are in the best condition.

I also searched our catalog and found suppliers who provide the items you need for your store:

Kids' GPS Watches

Search_-_Spocket.png

Adult Smart Watches

Search_-_Spocket.png

These are just some of the many others available on our catalog, so I invite you to sign-up for free to access our catalog and explore the platform yourself. You can do that by heading on over to Spocket's website. Good luck with your search and I remain available should you have questions about Spocket!

0 Likes