Got My First Orders...But Stuck In Appeal???

Highlighted
2 0 0

So i got several order.I want to provide there products..but with my first order I have to file an "appeal". I did the appeal. SOOOO my question is... will I have to do an appeal that takes 1-5 days to verify for each order? every other order? there a way around it? please give me some hints or tell me how to do it properly if i am not doing so. (PS i use oberlo)

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Also alil off topic but I wanted to create an Sales Collection automaticalls when i got anything thats on "sale" aka less than what i set the compair price to.  

• Compare at price is greater than $0

i used it but still just showing EVERYTHING...did i miss something?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 3

Did you ever get your appeal settled and if so how long did it take? Don't feel too bad I'm in the same boat with Aliexpress. Banggood took awhile but I did get approved for their drop shipping program without any issues but their inventory compared to Aliexpress is a lot more limited.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I went onto their live chat multiple times, and continued to complain. My appeal was finished within 24 hours of me submitting it. 

Do not get mad at them, and make sure that you talk nicely. Compliment them and thank them for the help multiple times, and continue to ask about when it will be done. Usually those workers get yelled at all day, and you being nice can be the difference between you getting your appeal escalated, or having them push it down the list.

0 Likes