Group Orders to fullfill Minimum Order by Supplier?

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi!

My supplier has enforced a minimum order amount for them to process an order.

I wish to have a group order feature for my store where I can collect the orders of my customers and once I have achieved the minimum order value set by my supplier, I will charge the customers and process their orders.

Is there such feature/add-on that can cater for this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3326 248 581

Hi Bernand, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Great question as this is quite unique. I took a look through the Shopify app store and there are a couple of apps which could suit what you are looking for here. Let's take a look at them below:

An alternative could be reaching out to one of our Shopify experts directly about creating something custom for you on this. You can see the list of Shopify Experts from the expert directory by clicking here

Hope this helps. 

All the best, 

Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks for your reply.  Will check the apps out :)

1 Like
Shopify Partner
121 0 14

Hi, my app Simple Purchase Orders can definitely help you out. It allows you to set up suppliers and import products and their cost prices. You can then automatically generate purchase orders from orders your customers make and it will import all of the items they order and their address and email it to your supplier.

Please check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks, but it also doesn't really do what I want.  Though your app is indeed useful for when I get my store up and running.  Will consider it then :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
38 0 6

Hi Bernard,

I am Awen from China,do you know anything about ERP?I am a supplier and we usually use ERP to handle orders.If you give the access to connect to your store with my ERP,the ERP will collect your order information.

And if you need me to help you to fulfill your orders,I will also be pleasure to do that,usually there is no minimum quantity requirement,I totally understand that everything is step by step.We can grow together.

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Hello everyone,I am an agent from China.I can provide products, drop shipping service,custom products/packaging service and overseas warehouse service etc.Please contact me if you are interested in it.I can help you to make the sales easier and efficient,also more competitiveness. Email:awenbros@foxmail.com Whatsapp:+86 186 27579449 Skype: siwenreset
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks.  However the product I'm selling is sold exclusively by the owner of the IP.  I don't think there can be another supplier :)

I've decided to put my business plan on hold as they are inflexible with their T&C.

Thanks for all the help guys :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi!

My supplier has enforced a minimum order amount for them to process an order.

I wish to have a group order feature for my store where I can collect the orders of my customers and once I have achieved the minimum order value set by my supplier, I will charge the customers and process their orders.

Is there such feature/add-on that can cater for this? 

Torrent

You can naturally produce buy orders from requests your clients make and it will import the majority of the things they arrange and their deliver and email it to your provider.

0 Likes