Gym Tights/Leggings to drop ship in Australia

Highlighted
2 0 1
Hi,

Looking for manufacturer who allow drop ship in Australia or if any overseas companies ship to Australia in less than 14 days?

Thanks!
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
Im reliable supplier for China with 4 years experience on dropshipping. We have more than 50 dropshippers, It’s available send to USA,BR,CA,GER and UK with epacket. we could help you reduce the cost and improve the shipping. Support bulk CSV/Excel dropshipping We send the parcel without any invoice,receipt or prices Please contact me with below whatsapp +8613757105861
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1
Do you ship to Australia as well?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

we can it

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

hey mate, i too am looking for a supplier for my online store. please get back to me so we can chat cheers

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Amazonian 

Please check the below leggings supplier from AU

contrado

leggingswholesale

printful

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
79 1 3

Hi @Amazonian, I’m Larry from the team at Spocket here!

Dropshipping in Australia can be challenging without finding the right suppliers. Typically, suppliers based in Australia or the US/EU are great places to start your search. This is because shipping from suppliers in other regions can greatly impact your shipment time and cause delays for customers. To find suppliers, I suggest trying out Spocket as a platform for your store. Spocket focuses on US/EU-based suppliers and vets all of them before they can join the platform. This means that you have the chance to browse through countless products and pick the ones that best fit your customers and store. 

Some of the other benefits of working with Spocket:

• Fast shipping times (3-5 days on average)
  • A constantly updating catalogue with new suppliers onboarded each week
  • Blind/neutral packaging for all of your orders to make sure that all customers receive packages with no promotional material from the supplier. 

To try out all of these features and more, you can sign up for a free trial with Spocket and see it all for yourself, completely risk-free! One supplier with a great score is Green Apple, you should check them out on Spocket!

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 4.59.20 PM.png

0 Likes