Hair extension supplier

Tourist
7 0 1
Hi, I’m looking for grade 10A quality hair extension suppliers in the US and Hair package supplier. Please any good recommendations.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 23 62

Hi, there.

This is Dallas from the Social Care Team here at Shopify.

I took a look and I found an option that I think might work for you. I want to preface this all by saying that I'm not very familiar with hair extensions and the quality of each type so I can't verify if this will be up to your standard or not. In that case, you're going to want to talk closely with the suppliers themselves to find out all the information about each product they have. This will at least give you a place to start.

In the Shopify App store, there's an app called Dropship Beauty that actually dropships hair. Can you take a look at that one and see if it'll help you with what you're looking for?

By the sounds of it, you're just getting started! Do you have your store set up, other than your products, or are you still getting everything up and running? If you still are in the process of getting everything ready then I suggest you start out by looking at this Shopify Academy course which is designed to help you with the whole process of getting started.

Are you planning on just selling hair extensions or do you have plans to sell other items as well?

I look forward to talking with you further,

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Tourist
7 0 1
Thank you for your response. I do have my store set up. I sell ladies clothing and I’m looking to sell hair extensions. I have plans to expand my clothing collection too.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 23 62

That's so great to hear that you're set up and thinking of expanding. May I ask what you're doing for marketing your products so far? Are you doing anything to get the word out about your products or are you using any social media platforms?  

1 Like
Tourist
7 0 1
I have a Facebook page and I use Facebook ad, Instagram and Snapchat. Snapchat has been the most effect marketing tool for me.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 23 62

That's great that Snapchat is working so well for you. What's your conversion rate at right now? If you're not sure how to gauge your conversion rate you can go to your Store Admin and click on Analytics where you'll see an Overview Dashboard that shows the Conversion Rate. To get a more accurate depiction to make sure that you're timeline is set for the last 30 days. 

2019-09-1duzk-mfmjy

Since you're selling clothes and soon you're planning on selling hair extensions, have you thought about using Pinterest as a social platform? Pinterest is a great platform to use as a “social search engine”. If your customers are searching on Pinterest there is a high chance that they’d be interested in buying. With about 70% of the platform occupied by women with disposable income, it’s definitely a product friendly platform. Especially if you're selling home decor, crafts, or fashion (which is what you're doing). It’s a very visually strong platform so you’re going to want to be sure to bring your a-game in the photo department.

Please feel free to share that information so that I can see what I can do to help you out even more. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1
I will love to advertise on Pinterest. I heard it’s a great marketing tool but I’m not familiar with it.
0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1
Conversion rate is 0.59%
0 Likes
13 0 0

hi Hcrentsil,

we have reliable suppliers for hair extension, also for apparels that you are selling right now.

we are in dropshipping fulfillment business, offering sourcing and shipping for multi catagories.

Maybe we can help you! anita@flashleopard.com flashleopard.com

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 23 62

In that case, you're going to want to take a look at this link here which is great for giving tips on how to make your Pinterest account work for you. Pinterest is a platform where you should work within the parameters of a minimum of 3 pins and a maximum of 30 pins. Over 30 and you’re putting in more work with less engagement reward. The great thing about this platform is that you can use repins as part of your daily pin count so you don't have to worry about constantly creating 30 pins of custom content.  

As for your conversion rate, I think we can work to get that up higher. A good area to aim is for at least 2%. It seems like a bit jump, however, there's no need to stress since we can put some new steps into play to help get you there. Have you looked at the Conversion Rate Optimization Guide yet? It has a lot of really helpful tools to get you started. Things like simplifying your customer's experience, adding free shipping or sending abandoned cart emails. Has your store launched yet? 

0 Likes