Handcrafted, American Made Product Search

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
19 0 1

Hey all,

I run a men's brand called Henry - we sell grooming product, accessories, home goods, and some clothing, and are looking for new drop ship partners. We're currently expanding our collection and are looking for other products / companies that match our aesthetic (high-quality, classic, a bit old-timey) and have a great story. 

If you're interested, take a look: howtobehenry.com

We typically start with a drop ship agreement and move into wholesale if the products sell and resonate with our customers. 

Get in touch if you're interested. Cheers :) 

trailblazemedia.com - Shopify Experts & Designers based in Kansas City, Missouri
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

Hi I attached a link to my products. They are all for woman but I can make something new for men in a style you like. I  have a ton of experience in wholesale and drop shippings. I will pack and ship all orders for you :) Let me know if you see any items you like and also if you are looking for certain niche items I can definitely make something new for you :) 

www.shopalltherage.etsy.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
23 0 0

Good Day,

I think that our unisex bow tie collection would work perfect for your website.Take a look and send me an e-mail if you are intrested at sjonescollection@gmail.com 

http://www.theshanicejonescollection.com/collections/bow-ties

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hey Jaclyn,

I am interested in yourcuff  bracelets.  Could you send me some info to thicknsexychick1@gmail.com

Thank you so much

Angela

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

Angela Email sent :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
23 0 2

Hey Angela,

Would love to take a look at your items, however I keep hitting a dead-end.  The hyperlink is not working for me, so I tried searching for the shop on Etsy, to now avail.

Cherri

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

I'm interested in your cuff bracelets, can you send me some info? amanda.preusch@gmail.com

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello,

we specialize in hand crafted signature beard oils, balms and beard washes we also do mustache waxes if your interested please look at our website and let us know what you think thank you. 

www.beardbundle.com

www.propagandabeardco.com ;

0 Likes