Having a bit of trouble finding upplier...

matthewlennartz
9 0 0

Greetings everyone,

I am seeking Shopify suppliers who carry RPG miniatures, books, paints, etcetera.  Oberloss was a no-go.  I thought before digging through every possible supplier, I would reach out to you all with the hope of finding something.

Thanks to one and all for your supports!

0 Likes

Hi @matthewlennartz 

Did you check  https://www.heroforge.com/ ?

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
matthewlennartz
9 0 0

Greeting and thank you for your response.

While Hero Forge appears to be an excellent opportunity, I am looking more for unpainted miniature supplied by companies like Reaper Miniatures and all other mainstream companies.  From my research, going with mainstream brands is where the profitability is and will be ( $30 billion by 2026).

~Matthew

0 Likes
matthewlennartz
9 0 0

One more thing: the inventory I sell is meant to tie - in with ancillary items such as dice, books, and paints.

~Matthew

0 Likes
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2090 48 269

Hello,

I am from "Aliexpress Dropshipping" app. We are pleased to inform you that we provide dropshipping for products like RPG miniatures, books, paints etc.,  through our supplier sites like amazon, ebay etc., 

You can import products from our supplier sites to your shopify store simply by a click on button. You can also easily order products on our supplier sites by just a click on button.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Dashboard
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
matthewlennartz
9 0 0

Thank you for this information.  I will check it out immediately.

~Matthew

0 Likes
matthewlennartz
9 0 0

Hello,

I am not finding what I require for Aliexpress.  Perhaps my keyword searches are missing the mark.  Anyway, below are two examples of the type of merchandise I aspire to sell.

matthewlennartz_2-1618498341042.png

matthewlennartz_5-1618498472675.png

0 Likes
maverick767
2 0 0

Suppliers are no doubt of utmost importance.  Choosing the right one means zero order delay and happy customers. Else, customer will post negative reviews and hamper your reputation.

Here a few solid tips to choose best supplier everytime and avoid the middlemen

1. Genuine suppliers will have a dedicated customer support team
  2. There will be no minimum order quantity criterion required to work with supplier.
  3. Upon asked to provide a sample order, genuine suppliers will never question you twice
  4. Look for suppliers reviews on independent sites. Thus you will better be able to decide can the dropshipper be trusted or not.

Learn more signs of trusted suppliers and take your dropshipping business to next level of success

0 Likes
Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
205 89 81

Hi we can certainly help you with that. We are a fulfillment and dropshipping company that specializes in anything related to global fulfillment and dropshipping solutions. We can provide you with the best sourcing service and give you quote for free. Our warehouse is free to use if you buy stocks and bulk products. Also, we have a branding service to make your product your very own. Our Private Line is an exclusive line to deliver your products to your customers anywhere in the world in only 7-12 days! Please give send us a message on our social media platforms or check out our website to learn more.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
0 Likes
matthewlennartz
9 0 0
Hello,

I received a blog response regarding my difficulties finding RPG miniatures
and related stock. Upon following up by visiting your website, I found
that viewing your catalog was only possible by signing up with Fulfillman.

Is there any way to view your stock without signing up? This would allow me
to confirm you have the product lines I seek.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Matthew Lennartz
Owner
Lenny's Minis & More
0 Likes