Hello, I am starting a Bang good based dropshipping buisness and I could use some tips

D_T_T
2 0 1

Hi, as the title states I singed up for the 14 day trial a bit ago and it ends on the 1st and began putting together my store during that time, and I could use some tips, how can I set it that the customer just fills in his shipping information and there is no pre calculation as I plan to just enter the information via banggood itself.

any more advice would be welcome.

Max_old
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
150 0 15

Hi, D.T.T.

This is Martha from the Shopify Guru Team. 

I'm not sure if this exactly answers what you are after, but please feel free to post again for some more clarification on how you are using this dropshipper on your site.  

Each order placed through the Shopify checkout, regardless of channel, requires the customer to enter the details listed under Settings > Checkout. This includes customer name address and contact details. 

If you are using an integration to help with shipping and fulfillment you can often choose whether or not you'd like to have this automated or manual. For the Bang good integration, it might be best to contact them directly for more details (or the app developer you're using if that applies). 

Details like shipping rates would also be calculated and charged at this time, so I would suggest reviewing the pricing for this. 

Check out this article; Set up your shipping rates and methods for some more about how to set up manual rates. 

If you do want to talk more about your account please feel free to reach out over email to support@shopify.com.

Best, 
Martha

0 Likes
D_T_T
2 0 1

Sorry for being so vague, when I did a test purchase, that the customer could enter all shipping information like shipping rates or fees as if I was shipping it, all I want is that they just enter their shipping information and no information about local shipping rates or options is presented. As shipping is included already with prices, and sadly I want to avoid using apps at this time as money is a bit of an issue.

0 Likes
dsmatepro
Shopify Partner
146 0 7

Hi,

You can easily get products from banggood using our new dropshipping app where you can import unlimited products with ease and can have an effortless order process through our semi-automatic order fulfillment method. You can get our app link here https://apps.shopify.com/dsmatepro

Hope that helps you,
dsmatepro

https://apps.shopify.com/dsmatepro
0 Likes
DeeDee
10 0 0

Hi, You can use ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) to scraper and import products from Banggood to your Shopify store. Now you can get started with the FREE Starter Plan. There is no time limit.

I will introduce the steps in detail to solve your problem by ShopMaster, Here are steps what I organized before.

Step1: Go to ShopMaster to register your account & Authorize your Shopify store.

Step2: Visit Banggood to select your ideal product.

Copy the URL of the product, you just go back to ShopMaster(shopmaster.com)to paste the URL in Product Scraper.

You can list the products directly at eBay, Shopify & Wish stores after you import the products from Banggood.

0 Likes
wangying
Tourist
9 0 1

Recently, I was using “Shopmaster”(shopmaster.com)to scrape and import products from Banggood to my Shopify stores easily and quickly. you can try it!