Help! Can't fullfill orders for dropship items on AliExpress because of purchase limits on product!?

Tourist
4 0 1

HELP!  I spent lots on money on Ads and product testing to come up with a moderate "winner".  Not selling FAST but making sales and now that I'm over 5 orders AliExpress won't process my orders because there is a limit of 5 orders per person!  I am not keeping these, the order goes to my customers via my shopify store and show the clients individual shipping addresses.  I need to order MANY of these and have no idea how to get around the product purchase limit.  I imported the item to my shop via Oberlo, does AliExpress NOT RECOGNISE it is for a store??  

I have orders to fill before customers start asking questions.  I have emailed Shopify, Oberlo and the supplier... no answers!!  I have tried a new card number but it's still "me" ordering so it blocks me.  I could get my husband to join and use his email but that will only get me 5 more items... NOT A SOLUTION.

PLEASE HELP!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

That is a conundrum. Are you using Oberlo?

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Yes, I use Oberlo to select and import my items.  I have now been blocked from ordering more of the item because I am over the 5 per person limit.  So, I created an AliExpress account for my husband so I could order a few more which worked a few times.  On my most recent attempt AliExpress has now flagged my card and started an APPEAL freezing everything.  ARG.

I wish there was a number to call to fix this quicker.  I just needed that limit removed so I can scale the product.  

1 Like
1 0 0

Sorry to hear about your situation. Was there any solution found from AliExpress for this? I am just getting started and few of the products in my store have a purchase limit of 1 from the suppliers in AliExpress. Thus this discussion thread gets me worried as well.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
1 0 0
Olá, por favor eu também preciso de ajuda, vendi um item quero saber como faço pra fazer o pedido e a entrega para o cliente, alguém pode me informar por favor? Obrigada
0 Likes