Help! Dropship my products

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi people, 

Newbie here. I'm currently having a shopify store designed & want to implement a drop shipping service in to my store. 

Basically, i want to other people to have the ability to have my stock advertised on their website and once their customer has made payment a notification is sent straight to me for despatch. 

Does anyone know of anything that could Help? 

Any response would be great...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
754 42 151

Hey, William!

Katy here from Shopify. Thanks so much for posting. ?

It's great to hear about your interest in dropshipping. While I'm sure that our community members can share some tips from their own personal experiences with this business model, I would like to share with you some resources that you may find helpful when starting out as a supplier. 

This guide here offers some insights on how to find wholesale suppliers specifically which may offer you some guidance here for setting yourself up.

Within each Shopify admin, there is also the option to add a custom fulfilment service. This means that any store which is stocking your items can add your details to these products. This then allows you to be notified when a purchase has been made. 

We also have some apps which may help you out here too. Many allow you to offer both wholesale and retail pricing sections.

I hope this helps to get you on the right track, and I welcome any contributions from the rest of our forum users too. 

Cheers,
Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes