Help! Fashion Drop Ship Required.

Klozet_Mod
1 0 0

What I have is a website that converts visitors into sales. What I need is great suppliers that drop ship to Canada, because my current ones from China are no good!

Currently, I can not fully drive traffic to my site and go to it's full potential, because of this problem. I could imagine working with a US drop shipper or a store that has capabilities to send out Women's fashion clothing and shoes. They must be willing to work with a new website.

Where can I find such a supplier?

Here is what my perfect supplier looks like (but even if they only fulfil some requirements, I am willing to consider!)  

Has exactly the type of clothing/shoes we would sell at www.klozetmod.com

Has a huge, organised warehouse or alternatively is a store with a great choice of shoes

Is able to ship clothing/shoes with an existing infrastructure to Canada (either a standing drop-shipping operation or sends out shoes on a daily basis already)

Has prices in relationship to quality so that I can make a margin of $20 - $40 per unit (has clothing/heels that retail between $60 - $200)

Already has product pictures suitable for a clean website 

Updates his/her sold out products regularly

Accepts PayPal

Has people that understand entrepreneurship or are entrepreneurs themselves & are easy to communicate with

If you have any ideas how I can find a supplier like that, please let me know! I would really appreciate that!

0 Likes
buy2bee
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

Hi! You should check out our site; we have a ton of high end designer brands that can make you a lot more than $20-40 in profit per item sold. We carry designers like Giuseppe Zanotti, Alexander McQueen, and more that could work well with your site. We have a lot of super premium brands, but are definitely adding more contemporary brands as well. We are the only dropshipper in the world to offer this caliber of designer brands! 

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you,

Kate

www.Buy2Bee.com

0 Likes
buy2bee
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

Hi! You should check out our site; we have a ton of high end designer brands that can make you a lot more than $20-40 in profit per item dropshipped. We carry designers like Giuseppe Zanotti, Alexander McQueen, and more that could work well with your site. We have a lot of super premium brands, but are definitely adding more contemporary brands as well. 

Thank you,

Kate

Buy2Bee.com

0 Likes
luckyxu
18 0 0

Hi friend,

Newchic.com is a site specializing in Women&Men Clothing.Bags,Shoes,Jewelry,Beauty,Home&Garden and other accessories.

Also we provide dropship service.For our dropshippers,they can enjoy 8%-20% discount on most products.Also they can download product images and descriptions without logo from our site freely.Then upload to their own site.

For the shipping,we provide standard shipping,priority direct mail,EMS and DHL.

Any questions,please contact dropship@newchic.com.

0 Likes
Eseries
Tourist
13 0 0

Hi Klozet Mod,

You will like to check out www.mycelebritylooks.com ,we dropship and sell in wholesales,delivery within 3-5 working days via Fedex/Dhl.

Email: sales@mycelebritylooks.com

Serial Entrepreneur, E commerce Store manager,E commerce Business setup,Drop-ship,Retail&Affiliate store setup.
0 Likes
cwholesale
1 0 0

Depends what products you are looking for ? 

Send me an email info@cambodiawholesale,com

0 Likes
ProductPro
Shopify Partner
51 0 9

Check out Air Waves OnDemand.

https://apps.shopify.com/air-waves-apparel

ProductPro connects your Shopify store with thousands of high-quality products available for dropshipping from our trusted supplier network. Enjoy automated fulfillment, quick turnaround, great margins, and an extensive product selection.
0 Likes
Chinh_Tran_-_Ga
12 0 0

Hi,

We are a manufacturer from Vietnam for men and ladies fashion & apparel such as Blazer, Coat, Jacket, Top, Shirt, Dress, Pants… 

Please visit us at the website http://www.hafashion.com.vn to review our company and products.

If you need business or working partner from Vietnam, please contact us.

If you are looking for factory for your designs from sample to bulk production, please feel free to contact us.

Tran Chinh

Email: tranvufam@gmail.com

Cell: +84-983253618 / +84-914556347

Manufacturing and Sourcing services for Apparel and Fashion. [A] Ngoc Hoi road, Thanh Tri Dist., Hanoi city 10000, Vietnam [T] +84-983253618 [E] tranvufam@gmail.com
0 Likes
Kate6
Tourist
58 0 1

Hi Klozet Mod

We wholesale fashion jewelry with a markup of $ 40-50 from the USA. We have a huge stock of 2500 items in New York and can ship to you in a week or so. 

Here is the website with collections: https://fashionstories.nyc 

Please contact me via kate@fashionstories.nyc if you are interested in our wholesale prices. 

Best, 

Kate

0 Likes