Help Please

Max_Kelly1
3 0 0

Hi I'm trying to start up my online business which sells watches, chinos, gap , Apple products basically the 'big company' items but i can't find any drop shippers/ whole salers. Please i would really appreciate if anyone could share their info with me 

my email is : anythinguneedaun@yahoo.com.au 

0 Likes
Recession_Proof
2 0 0
Hello Max Kelly, Finding a drop shipper for everything you listed is not a difficult task. You may run into a bit of trouble with finding an Apple supplier. These are in tough demand and the competition is F.I.E.R.C.E.! But non the less it is possible as I have found a few that do it. Here is what I recommend IMHO. Take a look at: http://stumbleuponguru.com/trusted-dropshippers-and-wholesalers Tons of verified wholesalers. Note... Verified wholesalers for each and every niche you can want to sell in, Halloween costumes, belly dancing uniforms, chinos (name brand of course), sporting goods, and yes Apple products. The reviewers have already done the leg work for you. There is even a forum to help you out and is constantly updated.:) Cheers,
0 Likes
Max_Kelly1
3 0 0

Thank you so much really helps! 

0 Likes