Help, few questions

Highlighted
3 0 0

I want to do dropshipping with oberlo, i have a few questions

im confused about, if im going to deliver aliexpress products, when somebody buys something for me, i manually need to buy the product from the aliexpress with my own account, and my own credit card, and manually put the adress information of my client.

for that i need to open an account in aliexpress, and make all orders by myself? am i allowed to order different products to different adress?

that final step is where im wondering about?

can somebody help me, with that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
39 0 6

Hello, Jose.

Brendan here from Shopify Support.

When you are using Oberlo to supply your store with products you can add as many to your store as you see fit and do not have to purchase those products until someone buys from you. Once that happens, you will need to go into AliExpress via the Oberlo app and purchase that item using your own credit card for your customer. The payment provider you choose to connect your web store with will pay you the sales proceeds from your customer typically a few days later. 

Having an AliExpress account and the Oberlo Chrome extension will make this process much easier by pre-filling the details of where that product is going, and your payment information rather than manually entering those details and potentially making an error. 

I hope this clears up any confusion. 

Happy Selling! 

Brendan

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks Brendan, yes it clear it up, just to make sure, the payment of my client into my card its going to process a few days after, so cant use the same money of my client to buy the product in aliexpress?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
39 0 6

Hey, Jose.

Whether you use your own funds or the proceeds from your sale is up to you.  In most cases, there is a waiting period of 3-5 days before you get the funds for your order from the payment processor on your store, which combined with the extended shipping times that come with using Oberlo, can result in dissatisfaction from customers. For this reason, it's recommended you purchase the item to ship to your customer before those funds arrive at your bank to ensure customer satisfaction and prevent customers from requesting a refund while the item is in transit. 

Cheers,

Brendan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
146 0 7

Hi Jose,

You can easily process your orders without filling the customer info manually by this dropshipping app dsmatepro . This app helps you with Semi-Automatic Order Fulfillment process where customer details will be filled up automatically and you just need to buy the product. This app also features importing product reviews.  Having an AliExpress account and the Dsmatepro Chrome extension will make the order process much easier for you. Get the app link here https://apps.shopify.com/dsmatepro

Hope that helps,
dsmatepro

https://apps.shopify.com/dsmatepro
0 Likes