Help me with my dropshipping please

5 0 0

Hi, I need some help.

I have a supplier who is dropshipping to USA for me. They will send to me, so I can send to my customers here in Australia (they're located in USA and can dropship to USA, Canada, Mexico etc).

However, for Australian customers who want their products, they're costly. It costs me alot in currency conversion, and alot in freight.  I need some advice on how to properly handle such sales please.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
553 36 77

Hi, there. 

Dallas here from the Social Care Team here at Shopify. 

I would love to help out. After looking at your website it seems like you would want to find a supplier who would be able to provide martial arts supplies. I took a look around and was able to find a couple options that I think you may want to look into using. 

My number one suggestion is Oberlo. This option is able to be integrated right into your Shopify site. I searched for martial arts things and was provided with about 100 pages and over 7,000 items. In Oberlo you are even able to choose what area the products will be delivered to so you can have an accurate judgment of the price of the products including shipping from the get-go. The link that I added above will take you right to the app page where you can download it.

Another great marketplace of suppliers is Aliexpress. There isn't an app that can be added to the Shopify store but if you use Google Chrome you can get this chrome extension to integrate it with Oberlo. This way you will be able to import your products easily and will be able to import the order information easily. Another really helpful feature is that the products with e-packet are highlighted. 

If you are unaware of e-packet, it is a shipping option that makes importing products internationally a lot more financially plausible.

There are some other suppliers out there, but I think these two are really great to start with. 

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to let me know. If you reply to this forum I will gladly assist you further. 

Dallas

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
20 0 2

Did you ask the freight agent for the charge before? Maybe they know the cheapest way

0 Likes