Help on finding items

2 0 0

I was wondering if someone could help me. I'm brand new to dropshipping so bear with me.

I've picked a niche that sells outer space related items, like NASA and SpaceX shirts, telescopes, models, etc. The only merchandise I have found doesn't ship to the USA, and if it does it's pretty expensive. I've search Oberlo, Modalyst and Spocket to no avail.

Does anyone know of any other suppliers I should check with? Also, do you see everything on the free version of Spocket or do you have to buy a subscription first?

Any help is appreciated.

0 Likes

Hi @pjw 

Have you done the audience research for your niche? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
2 0 0

Yes, I have a space related blog, so I was hoping to make the store an extension of the blog. People really like NASA and Spacex type stuff. I'm just having a hard time finding the merchandise I'm looking for.

0 Likes
Navigator
380 14 30

Hi @pjw 

Have you heard about Salehoo, Alidropship, WholesaleB2B, or Doba. There are a lot of good dropship suppliers that ship to the USA, you can find them here: 22 Best Dropshipping Suppliers in the USA.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes