Help to get started in dropshipping

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 2

Hello everyone!
I decide to integrate dropshipping into my online business. My little problem is that I don't have enough experience to start, all that makes dropshipping work. I did some research to find out how it works and came across a dropshipping site. I find that this site is full of instructions and oriented training, but I'd like to get your opinion. Is this site necessary to get started?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @morgane050 

Are you looking to dropship only within France? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
48 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @morgane050, this is Larry from Spocket here!

It sounds like you’re looking to get started in dropshipping, let me help you out! Have you heard of Spocket? Spocket is a super intuitive platform that connects you with suppliers that are vetted for quality and gives you the option to fulfil orders directly in the platform. 

Here are a few other benefits to working with Spocket:

• The majority of Spocket’s suppliers are located in the US and EU, meaning faster shipping times for global customers!
  • Each week we onboard new suppliers, which means that you will always have new products to choose from
  • Easy tutorials and FAQ guides from our Spocket help centre.

Spocket offers a free trial, so if you want to check out these suppliers, follow the link here!

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 2

Hello, everybody,

So far, yes... since I'm just getting started... But in any case, thank you for your answer. I'll take it all into account.

Thank you very much.

1 Like
Highlighted
You should Google for more information.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
236 10 14

Hi @morgane050 

I know that start a dropshipping business is not easy, especially with beginners Who have little knowledge about dropshipping. Know about that, we have prepared a series of dropshipping guide for the beginner. Below are some guides that I think they are useful for you:

1. Dropshipping 101: Definition, How it works, Is it profitable
  2. Find and buy an available dropshipping store for sales 
  3. Best themes to build a dropshipping store
  4. 8 Best niches to start a dropshipping business
  5. Best tools for finding products to dropship
  6. Best free dropship companies for beginners
  7. The way to automate your dropshipping store completely

Hope this helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Mikhail | Ali2Woo team @ ali2woo
Explore the most powerful dropshipping solution ali2woo.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @morgane050 ,

there are many good dropshipping guide and tutorial spread out in blogs and youtube channels. google the keywords of the topic you would like to know about you will find many resources for refering

To your success: https://dropshipping.crov.com
0 Likes