Help with drop shipping-I'm the manufacturer

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Everyone, first post here.

I am the manufacturer, I have a Shopify store, I wholesale and sell off my website. I have a person out west who wants to add my product to their store and I would drop ship it for them. All the information I can find is how to set up a drop shipping business, I can't seem to find anything helping out the dropship-'ee'.  

Mostly I'm wondering about how I keep my inventory current with orders that aren't going through my store, and how I would print shipping labels, it seems like a big hassle if I need to duplicate all orders manually that would come through them...? Any other makers out there that could point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 3

would also like to know

1 Like
Excursionist
92 0 7

Hi, my app Simple Purchase Orders can definitely meet your needs. It allows shops to set up suppliers and import products and set cost prices. You can then automatically generate purchase orders from orders their customers make and it will import all of the items they order and their address and email it to you as their supplier. It can also handle splitting orders into multiple POs where the items have different suppliers. This should help them reduce time spent fulfilling orders and eliminate mistakes.

Please check it out and let me know if you have any questions

0 Likes