2 0 0
I have a online store about health and beauty and im looking for some supplies
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
457 28 146

Hi, @Melany0512

Rae from Shopify here. Thank you for reaching out about this. I’d love to lend a hand to help find some health and beauty suppliers for your site. 

If you are dropshipping, there are quite a few apps in our App Store that offer health and beauty products directly from suppliers. One popular choice for this is Oberlo, which stocks many products within this niche, and also offers wholesale options for cosmetics. If you’re interested in learning more about these wholesale options, check out this link. Additionally, Spocket is another dropshipping app that stocks bath and beauty products that would be a great option to look into. 

For a complete list of suppliers who can be found through apps in our App Store, please visit this link

When using apps from our App Store, it’s important to keep in mind that any app may come with additional charges. To confirm what these charges will be, it’s best to reach out to the app developers directly under the ‘Support’ section of the app’s page in our App Store. The app developer’s email address and contact information will be listed here. Please use this information to reach out to the developers with any questions or concerns you have. 

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions and I’d be glad to help further.

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

You can find your required things "health and beauty products" from More than one suppliers like ebay, amazon, aliexpress websites.
You can refer Aliexpress Dropshipping App, The App is used for to import the items in one click from more than one supplier site like aliexpress, dhgate, eBay, ...etc to shopify store.

And you can choose to ship method by our new feature “Customized Shipping”, This feature is used for Customer can choose their shipping method while purchasing the product at shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product, then aliexpress shipping methods are available at shopify store checkout page.

And we are providing few suggested titles for the products so that you can choose any of them while importing the product into your shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product by Editing. It helps in your website's SEO as your products title will be unique...

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes