Hi!!!

Highlighted
2 0 0
Im looking for some drop shipping worldwide supplies about Health/Beauty/ Clothing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
123 6 29

Hi @Melany0512 ,

Fran here from Shopify!

Great that you’re interested in Dropshipping.

Let's take a look at helping you find some suppliers for the industry you are interested in!

Are you looking for a specific style or do you have a niche market in mind?

Would you like to find a dropshipping supplier that could cover for a vaste range of styles?

Shopify offers the possibility of working in dropshipping in a totally integrated way thanks to Oberlo.
Oberlo is a marketplace that will allow you to access all AliExpress products and to import them to your store; in this way you can choose between a variety of products in different areas, and definitely in the sectors you are looking for.
Using your account with AliExpress, you can manage and process orders with them directly via the app.
You will find a series of very handy video tutorials on our YouTube page specifically dedicated to Oberlo, to find how to get the most out of this marketplace.

If you would like to check other suppliers I would also suggest you to check this page in our App Store, where you will be able to select and test many other apps to integrate your store with dropshippers available all around the world!

External to Shopify, you would want to take a look to this list of Health&Beauty suppliers, and this one about Clothing, although in this case, to help you better, I would need to know which style of clothing you are thinking to sell, as clothing in general is a very vast market.

You will be able to connect any external dropshipping service to your Shopify store, following these instructions.

The products available for dropshipping are numerous, but finding the right solution for your business requires some research.
To learn more about it, I recommend to check these articles in our Blog, with advice and considerations that you might find interesting.

Hope this helps!

All the Best,

Fran | Shopify Guru

Fran | Language Care Guru @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes