High End women apparel - Drop shipping, Wholesale, Partnership with Georgia Leyla

Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi, everyone!

My name in Georgia Leyla. 

I'm selling luxury hosiery & lingerie (soon dresses too). All my products are from best quality can be found and are hand embellished by me with REAL Swarovski crystals. Some pieces have more than 1000+ Swarovski Crystals. The products are well packaged in luxury boxes. My products are made in Portugal, Europe and shipped from Lisbon, Portugal. 
I am shipping my packages by FedEx Internation Priority (delivered in 1 - 2 days) worldwide!

I believe in quality over quantity! So I'm looking for a retailer who could sell my products. I can accept Dropshipping and Wholesale.
Also, I'm looking for partnership opportunities too! If you have or selling any product that you believe that would be great with my real crystals you can contact me to discuss this!

If you have any other idea for partnership with me, I'm happy to speak with you too : )

You can visit my store here: www.georgialeyla.com and contact me by email info@georgialeyla.com

Love always,
GeorgiaLeyla

0 Likes