Home Business

Hello Google, I have an important question.

I have been deciding if I should use my home address as my business address due to avoiding rental fees with a virtual address. The other issue is that I do not want people to know my home address for security reasons. I am a start up ecommerce store who has been battling to think if I should use my home address or a virtual address.

1. Has anyone with a home business store used their home address for customers to return their items to them? Did you experience any unusual occurrences or had anybody showed up on their private property?
  2. Has anyone used a reliable and cost effective virtual address for their business that they can trust? And has it gotten you better creditability? If so, what business address service would you recommend based on your experience?
  3. Will placing a physical address on my webpage boost my seo?
  4. Is it illegal to not have an address on your webpage? 

I am from Brooklyn NY btw.

Thanks!

0 Likes

Hello @Zachia 

Virtual address not required when you are from the USA.  You can use your real address itself. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
1913 37 233

Hello,

Simply you can start Drop shipping with your home address.

Drop shipping implies you're selling providers items all alone eCommerce site while the provider packs and ships your requests legitimately to your customers. At the point when the thing lands to your client, the bundle looks just as it was transported by you and not your provider.

And You can expand your items through our outsourcing application Drop shipping "Appfreaker Supply" Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes