How Can I be a Drop Ship Supplier

Rachael_Kobin
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi everyone: I have a unique product that I would like to sell on other websites, I can do the fulfilment, does shopify have a list of suppliers I can join or does anyone have any suggestions for sites. https://www.sinksmock.com

0 Likes
gabfromspocket
Shopify Partner
257 8 26

Hi @Rachael_Kobin! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Have you heard about Spocket and considered applying to be a supplier on the platform? I'd love to know what product you're selling. In any case, Spocket has around 28,000+ registered merchants who might be interested to source out your products. They're always looking for new items to sell so your product has the potential to be imported by these dropshippers. If you're interested, you can send an email to support@spocket.co so a member from the team can fill you in on the details of the application process.

As a quick overview, Spocket is a dropshipping app that gives merchants access to thousands of EU-based and US-based suppliers. You can learn more about the app by visiting Spocket's official website. You can also join Spocket's official Facebook group to interact with over 35,000+ merchants, among them Spocket users and seasoned dropshippers. Hope you can check us out and looking forward to having you onboard!

0 Likes

403 Forbidden error when visiting your website. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes