How can I get funds on shopify by crowd funding?

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi Community, I want to get funds for expanding my store. Here my question is that How can I get funds on shopify by crowd funding? Is it possible or not. Please guide me how can I do well. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
269 23 39

Hi, @smithroger!

Ash here from the Shopify team. 

Crowdfunding is a great option to consider when working on raising capital for your next business venture. We have some resources to help break down the essentials of crowdfunding, as well as outline some of the best currently available options. Here is a link to a blog titled “Crowdfunding 101: Raise Capital, Validate Your Ideas, and Start a Business". This blog is a great place to start, as it covers the basics on what crowdfunding is, all the way to how you can effectively jump into a campaign!

We have another great blog here which covers the top sites to create and manage your crowdfunding campaign on. Not only does this blog have some great crowdfunding sites to check out, but also an outline of what features each option offers. 

If you’re looking to integrate a crowdfunding campaign directly into your Shopify store, there are some solutions in our Shopify App Store as well. Here are some highly rated crowdfunding applications for you to check out:

The above applications provide all the tools you need to create and manage a crowdfunding campaign right on your Shopify store. They do require payment to use, but they also offer a free trial so that you can try them out and see if they’re a good fit for your business before making a final decision. Since the above applications are created and supported by third-party developers, it will be best to contact their support directly for any assistance you need with them. Here is a link to our Help Center with some information on how to get support for third-party applications. 

I’m interested to hear more about your idea for an expansion and continue our conversation. Feel free to reply here so we can further discuss your goals for growth, and strategies on how to achieve them! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes