How can I setup multiple fulfillment options per country

Highlighted
9 0 0

How can I tell shopify to fulfill the same product via amazon FBA if the person is in the US and to fullfill via oberlo if international? Is there a simple way to do this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
808 67 188

If you have the Amazon FBA channel hooked up through Shopify it won't let you fulfill international, so that takes care of the Amazon part.

For Oberlo, I'm assuming right now you submit the fulfillment manually to Oberlo and then put the tracking into the order?

If that's the case I'm pretty sure I could automate that with my app Order Automator.

Here's how I'm seeing that play out:

1) If it's domestic and product is set to fulfill by amazon_marketplace_web, then it will be auto fulfilled to Amazon

2) For certain product(s), if shipping address is international, then I can make the app request fulfillment via Oberlo

3) If Oberlo is capable of updating the order, then it should send the tracking back when it gets fulfilled

That might work. If it does it would completely automate that process, which would be sweet!

I haven't used Oberlo in a few years, and I haven't tried to change the fulfillment channel on a product, so I don't know if this is 100% doable but in theory it should be.

If you're interested in that solution send me a message to joe@speedboostr.com and I'll investigate it further.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @trekeffect 

I recommend creating two product listing.  One for Amazon FBA and another one for Oberlo. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes