How do I let my customers know their item is coming from China????

Shopify Partner
1 0 0

I don't have a shopify  store just yet. I have bought allot of things on Aliexpress  where I want to dropship  from.  My question is.......How would I let my customers know that the items they are ordering will be coming from China? I know that there are US customers who wont by from China and clearly the items I ordered from Aliexpress  shows the country where the items came from. Does this cause a high refund rate, upset customers, etc., Is there a way to fix it? 

Has anyone had problems with this? Help, I cannot seem to find any answers to this question.

Thank you in advance. ☺

0 Likes
2 0 0

change the shipping rate title to ship from China?

so when customer check out they will see it is ship from China.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
52 0 7

You don't exactly have to say Items are shipping from china, but in your FAQ page, or SHIPPING info page have something like this: 

Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery

All of our products are dispatched within 3 business days but during peak times such as holiday seasons and public holidays this may be delayed slightly. Most of our items shipped to United States will take 2 - 4 weeks as we select a balance of the fastest and cost effective shipping offered. 

If by chance your item has not arrived within 20 business days please contact us at YOUR EMAIL so that we may assist you regarding the status of your order. Orders depending on the destination in the world might take longer due to couriers and customs inspections so please take this into consideration should your order not arrive within the usual 30 days.

Amy McWilliams - Shopify Partner www.rockrosedesigns.com Shopify - Wordpress - Big Commerce
2 Likes

We advise not using AliExpress. Stick with US based suppliers. We have a few Shopify apps that can connect you wiht US based suppliers to lower shipping times.

ProductPro connects your Shopify store with thousands of high-quality products available for dropshipping from our trusted supplier network. Enjoy automated fulfillment, quick turnaround, great margins, and an extensive product selection.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Hello Mereane

I have been working with a number of shopify stores to help them with a better alternative to the standard business to consumer shipping out of China. The service is generally 5-8 days to US mainland with no CN22 / China stamps on the label and fully trackable on USPS.  If you'd like to know more I'd be happy to discuss with you.

Cheers

Paul

0 Likes
7 0 0

Hi Paul, 

I have not yet started my boutique yet because I want to get a feel for everything first before I officially open my website. I have been doing my research on dropshipping through aliexpress for a few months now & I'm very interested and would like to know more about what you are talking about in your previous post. 

Thank you, 

Taylor

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Hello Taylor, 

The service is ideal for businesses that either buy stock upfront and require fulfilment i.e. pick and pack AND shipping from China.

OR do not require fullfilment and wish to print labels themselves/get their supplier to print labels on their behalf. These parcels will then need to be dropped off to a depot where they will then be shipped to the USA/ROW

To make the second option cost effective you really need to be shipping a good weekly volume.

Feel free to reach out via emal. 

0 Likes
Tourist
15 0 0

Hello!

If you're looking to drop ship, I own a retail site that sells handags and other accessories. I ship as well as only drop ship within the US. If you're interested please email me at contact@shopjandg.com

Shop J&G

0 Likes
1 0 0
Hello Paul can you please elaborate better options for shipping please?
0 Likes
9 0 0

hi,if you choose to work with CJDropshipping,the order will show "Made in china",

0 Likes