How do you create homepage link or continue shopping on check out page

Solved
Highlighted
2 1 0

So I have users coming from Facebook's shop now getting directed to the shopify check out. Once at check out screen, users are unable to navigate to the home page or even continue shopping.  They have to exit out and find my weblink on facebook page, which if they exit out of the website I most likely lost a sale. Any solutions?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Tgreatgad 

We welcome your idea, sure it will be useful to our store visitors.  

Unfortunately, Shopify has instruction only to add continue shopping on the cart page.  Shopify staff may help you with this let's wait.

We also waiting for a solution.  

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks for the reply, Unfortunately Shopify said there was no way to add anything to the checkout page and to reach out to this forum. This means I have to find other platforms due to most generated sales are directed through mobile facebook for me right now. I'm not sure why you would want to trap someone in a page, too many of my customers complained.

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0
Hello, i am Wendy, I work for a foreign trade company in Shenzhen China, we are professional to do drop shipping orders. whatever you need, we can give you best price with good quality, we can process your orders within 24 hours and ship out in 1-3 days. you can make payment in aliexpress store, or you can send us CSV/XLS file orders and make payement via payoneer/paypal/bank transfer. there is no invoice and no promotion. this is my skype number: Wendy.Gao5188. please feel free to contact us, thank you very much.
0 Likes