How do you source products that are trending? Need help finding profitable dropshipping products

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi folks, 

I'm trying to set up a store selling products that are starting to trend on the web. My goal is to find a good suitable niche, source the product from a wholesaler (alibaba or aliexpress) and importing them. Shopify does an awesome job of publishing products that are trending and I also use Google Trends to identify up and coming products, but I'm curious what other methods folks use. 

How do you guys identify niches and trending products on the web? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @BorednCurious 

Our recommendation product research tools like pexda, ecomhunt, dropship spy etc . . . 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3

Hey!

I am the founder of a few dropshipping apps on Shopify and have worked with 10,000+ merchants selling on the shopify platform. This seems to always be a big question that many merchants ask. I've built a service that now allows people like you to find trending products before everybody else.

We use hundreds of millions of data signals tracked over the web to find trending products before everybody else... and then put them into a report matched with products and suppliers to get you started. We are currently in review for the app to be approved on Shopify's platform, but for now you can sign up to receive an email report at https://phirst.io

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

I would recommend you to look into some product research tools and also look into blogs and also check the trending products in all other sites.

There are fewer products in your store please try to add more products that will help your customers to find more options and select the best one for them. There are many apps that help you to dropship products.

I think aliexpress would be the perfect website to dropship products into your store and sell them as it has products for a lower price compared to all other sites.

To dropship products from aliexpress I would suggest you use the droppersstop app.

Droppersstop is one of the best-emerging apps in Shopify. Here are some of the features of droppersstop.

Free Plan:

Yes, you read it right! Droppersstop offering a free plan which perfectly suits for newbies to get started with the dropshipping store.

Bulk Import:

You can easily import products in bulk from AliExpress into your store with just a single click.

Price Automation:

Once you set the price margins in the droppersstop app, pricing will be applied automatically whenever you import the products from AliExpress.

Inventory stock and price update/sync:-

No customer can buy out of stock products from your store because the droppersstop application automatically syncs your product cost and inventory stock with the supplier site.

Whenever your supplier makes any changes in product stock, price, or if any product is out of stock then automatically it gets changed in your store.

Product Customization:-

Dropshippers can customize their product title, description, Variants, Price, and images in the Droppersstop app itself.

Automated order fulfillment:-

Droppersstop has an automated order fulfillment process that helps you to order with a single click.

Click here to download our app and avail the above-mentioned features for free.

I hope you like our feedback

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 3

Why not start working with us?

Now is the right time to start a profitable CBD drop shipping business with Reakiro Company.

Get started here https://bit.ly/2XmLxmA

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
299 13 26

I use the Sell The Trend tool. It is an AI based tool that can help you find the trending products for your dropshipping business. The tool contains quite a load of features that can give you a lot of information to find the winning items.

The sites that the tool can scan include AliExpress, Amazon, Shopify dropshipping stores , and Facebook to show the most popular products online in real time. The tool has a dashboard called the Nexus which showcases all the information in an easy to read data table.

Best dropshipping product research tools: Sell the Trend - Trendy inspirations

You can also create videos for Facebook ads, calculate influencers’ engagement, build Facebook audience, and import the product to your store with just one click of a button. There are almost 4 million products available as data for you to sell instantly.

The company also has an online course and many resources for you to learn all about dropshipping. Sell the Trend is a great option for new dropshipper, which is why it is among the best dropshipping product research tools.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
45 2 12

Hello @BorednCurious ,

I think you can seek help from some apps, such as oeasy, which has the function of searching popular products, and hope to help you

ANTDIY is a dropshipping app that allows you to find all kinds of products to sell online, add them to your Shopify store, and start selling now. Never worry about packaging or shipping, and focus on developing your business.

Directly connected to the Alibaba platform, we provide you with access to billions of products. Our supply chain innovations enable us to offer you good prices by connecting you with suppliers from AliExpress,1688, and other platforms.

ANTDIY provides dropshippers with a one-stop solution to purchase cross-border products as simply and reliably as they do from local quality suppliers.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
82 1 3

Hi @BorednCurious, I’m Larry from the team at Spocket!

Sourcing products that are trending really depend on what you are seeing and research into product categories that are performing well. This means being aware of the market and other competition in the dropshipping space, as well as finding the right suppliers for your products. This can be challenging when you do it by yourself, so I recommend trying out apps or platforms that can help you. One of which is Spocket. 

With Spocket you can actually see which items are trending and selling a lot of units. In addition, you can find supplier scores that reflect their shipping and reliability. 

Some other benefits of working with Spocket:

• Fast shipping (usually about 3 - 5 days on average)
  • Blind shipping, meaning that the orders will be sent in neutral packaging. The only thing included in the package is your branded invoice from select suppliers!
  • New suppliers are joining the platform weekly, meaning you always have new products to choose from

If you wanted to try these features and more, you should sign up for the Spocket free trial, where you can see everything completely risk-free!

0 Likes
6 0 0

There are many tools for conducting product market research, but I would recommend you to use Google Trends and Allfactor Analytics since their data is the most comprehensive for competitive intelligence. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Interesting!

0 Likes