How on earth do you find.....

Donald_Lawson1
1 0 0

How on earth do you find a dropship supplier for your niche? I've been looking for a good dropshipper for NAME BRAND fishing gear and apparel for a few years and I have yet to find one.  Do any of you know if a dropshipper for NAME BRAND fishing gear and apparel even exhists??? Brands like, Columbia, Under Armor, Salt Life, Costa del Mar, Berkley, Shimano, Castaway........etc.

Thank you

0 Likes
Mel_O1
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
208 0 31

Hi, Donald!

I’m Melissa, a Shopify Guru. Thanks for posting. If you are looking for branded items, you may need to have a look at some directories that link up with these wholesalers to see if they offer a dropship model. Here are some dropshipping directories that may be of use, ones like Inventory Source or SalesHoo have a broad range of potential dropshippers and suppliers that you can reach out to and see what branded ranges they have.  

If that is not the type of droppshipers you need I am sure some other forum members will be able to offer some other options to source these products. Hope this information helps! You can reach out to the Guru team https://help.shopify.com/questions if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Melissa | Shopify Guru

0 Likes