How to Edit Privacy Policy if Using Dropshipping?

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi everyone!

This is my first go at e-commerce, as well as using Dropshipping for my products.  

The purpose of my shop, is simply to sell the products (of my niche) that I want to sell from AliExpress.

The one thing I'm the most scared about, is Legalities - such as the Privacy Policies. I used the automated template from Shopify, and I'm finding it a bit overwhelming. I don't want to screw it up.

I'm new to this and I'm working on this alone. I understand that there is some sort of information disclosure between myself and the manufacturers (on AliExpress) such as the address and names of the customers, to fulfill the orders. I'm just not sure how to personalize the Privacy Policy with how I intend to use it. Do I even need to include AliExpress and the DS apps I use for importing the products to my inventory?  Aslo, I have created a facebook and an instagram page for my store, where I'd like to just advertise my products and website.

The Privacy Policy has Shopify for Disclosure, and I'm not sure if I have to identify AliExpress, the actual stores I DS from on AE? or if I don't need to include that. 
 i.e.:

• Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify [ADD ANY OTHER VENDORS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE THIS INFORMATION].

I could really use some help understanding this - I'd like to officially advertise and open my store ASAP and this is the only thing holding me back.

If it helps, My page's Privacy Policy is located here: https://bujostarboutique.com/policies/privacy-policy

I could use a bit of guidance on this. 

Thanks in advance! 

Vero