How to Generate AliExpress invoices for tax purposes?

Solved
1 0 0

Hi. Anyone here has any idea about how to get hold of the invoices for the items i dropship from AliExpress? They are not for customers, I need them so that I can take care of taxes? I need them for administrative purposes. Any help would be very helpful. 

0 Likes

Success.

Tourist
3 2 1

@NoahBarnes89 wrote:

Hi. Anyone here has any idea about how to get hold of the invoices for the items i dropship from AliExpress? They are not for customers, I need them so that I can take care of taxes? I need them for administrative purposes. Any help would be very helpful. 

Hi NoahBarnes89

What I understand is that you need the invoices for your AliExpress orders, right? But like you said, they do not provide this, and I understand this causes a huge problem in case of filing taxes, and since you are a dropshipper, you would have loads of orders. So to tackle this problem, you can do what most dropshippers do, just go to https://www.alibilling.com/. You can generate copies of your all past and recent orders and save a copy of it in PDf form, or just print them out, all in just one click!

So, what you need to do is sign up for free on their website and then download the chrome extension.

image1.pngimage4.png

Then you will need to fill up some details of your company, the ones you need to reflect on your invoice.

image3.png

After you set up these stuff, then just login to your AliExpress acc and then when you go to the orders page, BAM!! You will see that there’s a new button showing to “Download Order Details”.

image5.png

Just click on it and a copy of your invoice will be saved. You can print it out as well. Here’s an example of the invoice you get from them.

image2.png

You can have a better idea from this video.

0 Likes

Success.

Tourist
3 2 1

Hi 

What I understand is that you need the invoices for your AliExpress orders, right? But like you said, they do not provide this, and I understand this causes a huge problem in case of filing taxes, and since you are a dropshipper, you would have loads of orders. So to tackle this problem, you can do what most dropshippers do, just go to https://www.alibilling.com/. You can generate copies of your all past and recent orders and save a copy of it in PDf form, or just print them out, all in just one click!

So, what you need to do is sign up for free on their website and then download the chrome extension.

Then you will need to fill up some details of your company, the ones you need to reflect on your invoice.

After you set up this stuff, then just login to your AliExpress acc and then when you go to the orders page, BAM!! You will see that there’s a new button showing to “Download Order Details”.

Just click on it and a copy of your invoice will be saved. You can print it out as well. Here’s an example of the invoice you get from them.

You can have a better idea from this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu8Q6O9Q3UU

1 Like
3 0 0

I’ve been looking for solutions for it long time ago and found AliExpress Invoice Generator which can simply generate invoice from AliExpress using Chrome extension. The best in this tool is that You don’t need to have shopify store to generate it, You can simply go to Your AliExpress orders page.

How to use AliExpres Invoice Generator ?

• Click on the Ali Invoice Button for desired order (2)
  • Your invoice is generated and ready to print (3)
  • Final Invoice Preview

You can also generate invoice in bulk which will be definitely better for Your accountant. You can simply select date range which You want to generate bulk invoice from.

• On your Orders page click on ‘More filters’ (4) pick a date range (5) and click Search (4) and then click on ‘Bulk Invoice filtered’ (6)

image 114.png

You can choose from 4 packages available:

You can have 20% Off discount for every package because there is one coupon working.
AliInvoice - 20% Off Each Package -  https://startdropshipping.co/AliInvoice

This is the most reasonable solution at the moment I found many other, but all of them are lack of features and work only with shopify or just can’t generate bulk invoices. You can simply try this it for free and see if this one fits to Your requirements.

0 Likes
Tourist
7 1 2

AliExpress which is owned by Alibaba is just a platform provider and you are actually buying from individuall suppliers and not from AliExpress itself. Thats why they are not providing invoices themself.

Iam the developer of an app that is actually free unlike other options out there.

If you need to create AliExpress Invoices you can use Profitario. it is using a chrome extension to import all your orders and it then generate a print ready pdf for you. You can filter these Invoices by Supplier, Timeframe and their orderstate. Like refunded, closed and finished.

Link: https://www.profitario.com/aliexpress

HowTo: https://www.profitario.com/help-article/setup-aliexpress-profitario

If your need help setting up Profitario here is a short HowTo Video:

This is the page where you can generate/download your AliExpress Invoices.

Invoice Page2.PNGGenerate AliExpress Invoice

Once you have uploaded your orders you are presented a report page that gives you a nive overview of all your AliExpress expenses.

Here you can filter by supplier, product and orderstate. At the bottom you get see you Top10 most bought products and and overview of your payments.

AliExpress Report.PNG

0 Likes
1 0 0

This looks more like order details as the picture shows, than an invoice. If we need the invoice for taxes in our business, 1st we need the Supplier's info and details and not AliExpress and 2nd we need an INVOICE and not only the order details. Can someone confirm, this works for tax regulation?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Tourist
7 1 2

With Profitario you can actually change all the information on the Invoice.

You can create individual invoices filtered by supplier and fill in the details for every supplier. The only thing you can not change is the AliExpress Logo but you bought on AliExpress and that name is still on you credit card statement so I don't think thats a big problem.

With these Statements you are proofing to your tax authorities the expenses you have made are for your business and the information on the invoices is proofing this. But you should contact a tax consultant or your local tax authorities. I developed Profitario for myself when I was still dropshipping and the Invoices have never been a problem for the authorities.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
82 0 7

Hi, my app Simple Purchase Orders can definitely meet your shop's needs.

It allows you to set up suppliers and import products and set cost prices. You can then automatically generate purchase orders or invoices from orders your customers make and it will import all of the items they order and their address and email it if required. It can also handle splitting orders into multiple POs where the items have different suppliers. This should help you reduce time and eliminate mistakes.

Please check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

0 Likes