How to ask a wholesaler to dropship for you

Saabir77
5 0 0

Hi, i want to ask you guys, how to ask a wholesaler to dropship your products, i did a research for 3 weeks, i opened over 100 pages on my Google chrome app every day, just to find a supplier. 

So now i found like 60/70 wholesalers/manufacturers who are all from EU, Uk  and US. but only 3 have accepted to dropship for me. 

I tried to tell them something like I'm starting with dropshiping for few days and after I figured out what sells good I'm gonna purchase a larger quantity, but they all said no.

So can you guys help me how to make them accept my request. 

0 Likes
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2104 49 275

Hello,

I suggest you can use “Aliexpress Dropshipping” app.
The app is used for to import the Items from supplier sites like aliexpress.com, dhgate, amazon, eBay...etc to your store.
And It Fulfils Orders Automatically with one click and Notify to Yours Customers easily. Aliexpress Dropshipping app gives a daily auto update sync it updates your store prices and quantity daily.

Thanks,
Anuradha.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Dashboard
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes

We will be launching in 2 months a robust powerful dropship platform on www.sourceofgoods.com. 

Source of Goods aims to become the premier one stop wholesale drop ship platform for you to source goods to sell anywhere in the e-commerce ecosphere.

We offer several valuable benefits to our lucky clients:

• Drop-Shipped MILLIONS of brand name US based products in 20 main categories and thousands of subcategories
  • Goods will be priced at wholesale and you don’t pay for an item until you make a sale. 
  • We will facilitate all shipping and logistics for each order. 
  • We will integrate to Amazon Seller Central and eBay. 
  • Every order placed by your customer will reflect on the Source of Goods platform and conversely reflect a lower quantity of the item available.
  • Our items will as well be eligible to be offered anywhere in the US e-commerce universe via manual (bulk csv) uploads of the products on source of goods and uploads back to source of goods with the order information.
  • Customer Service Support

Our website is currently under construction. In about a months’ time we will be launching to select testers to test the functionality of our web site. In two months’ time we will go live to the public. We are very excited to be exhibiting at the IRCE show in Chicago at the end of June.

0 Likes

Just ask them if they dropship and if they have any minimum order quantities for doing so. You seem to be faltering at the point when you mention you will just be trying dropshipping. 

Make sure you have a proper dropshipping business plan in place and try to engage with the potential targets more to gauge how they operate.

If they think you are serious and not just trying this out to see how it goes you should have better results.

Learn how to build and grow a sustainable eCommerce website | https://ecommercery.com
0 Likes
86deal
Explorer
54 2 5

@Saabir77 wrote:

Hi, i want to ask you guys, how to ask a wholesaler to dropship your products, i did a research for 3 weeks, i opened over 100 pages on my Google chrome app every day, just to find a supplier. 

So now i found like 60/70 wholesalers/manufacturers who are all from EU, Uk  and US. but only 3 have accepted to dropship for me. 

I tried to tell them something like I'm starting with dropshiping for few days and after I figured out what sells good I'm gonna purchase a larger quantity, but they all said no.

So can you guys help me how to make them accept my request. 

I think you can take a different strategy for the dropshipping business. Firstly you can find and export goods info on Aliexpress and work with agent to help you source on 1688 which is a Chinese B2B website for dropshipping and wholesale. If you have small sales you just retail from the supplier with little higher price, if you have larger volume sales then you can wholesale at much more lower price.

China dropshipping fulfillment agent alex.shawn@outlook.com 86deal.com
0 Likes