How to convert visitors into buyers?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi all,

I have been running my website for a while now and I'm also new to this space. www.casesandmore.us is my first "real" website and also the first one with shopify.

On average I have around 30 unique visitors per day however nobody is buying anything. I  have subscribbed to Adwords already, have seo and also a facebook page with paid marketing however nothing seems to be working currently.

Can anybody reccomend anything on how to get the first sale and then building the website to monetize automatically.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
365 6 79

Hey Cases and More!

I would highly recommend reading through this guide as it outlines 50 different ways to start making sales. I've probably read this a dozen times and each time I pick up something new - it's by far the best resource for coming up with marketing ideas. 

You can also reach out to a Shopify Marketing Expert if you're keen on hiring someone to help with strategy, conversions, and advertising. 

I would also recommend working on your PageSpeed results - see here - as they're currently about average and could be easily improved. This will help increase your SEO ranking, and potentially make your site more organically visible to people searching on Google. I recently posted a blog which outlines 5 steps you can take for How to Increase Loading Speeds. This is really important for customers viewing your site on their phones - especially, since you're selling phone cases. 

Lastly, it may be worth checking out some of the Upsell Apps on the app store. This will help present your customers with products they're interested in based on past products they've already viewed, products they've added to cart, and more. I personally use the Limespot app, and I would highly recommend it to anyone trying to increase their conversions. 

Best of luck with your store! :)

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

→ Have me build your Shopify store @ stephens.world
→ Get your FREE 30-Step Setup Guide @ stephens.world/guide
→ View My Official Expert Profile @ stephens.world/expert
→ Want to buy me lunch? stephens.world/lunch

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, Stephen B.

Thank you, will follow the reccomendations 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
365 6 79

My pleasure to help - and I just updated my post with one more suggestion! :) 

Cheers,

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

→ Have me build your Shopify store @ stephens.world
→ Get your FREE 30-Step Setup Guide @ stephens.world/guide
→ View My Official Expert Profile @ stephens.world/expert
→ Want to buy me lunch? stephens.world/lunch

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
48 0 3

30 unique visitors per day is not really much. I'd suggest you to get more traffic with giveaway or some contest. The service gleam.io might be a good start.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
53 0 4

If you are already doing adwords and facebook advertisements, try setting up a remarketing/retargeting campaign for your website. You can set the target audience of your advertisement only to previous website customers like from 30 days, 60 days, and 120 days. If visitors keep on seeing your ads, they might get reminded of your brand/site and later on convert into customers/patrons.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
146 0 7

Hi,

Basically, sales can be assumed or calculated in 1:100(1sale : 100visitors). So I suggest you to target the customers and improve your visitors counting. Backlinks can help your store rank higher in search engine results and deliver a steady stream of traffic and sales. Refer this link https://www.shopify.in/blog/17989280-building-backlinks-the-backbone-of-your-ecommerce-business

Hope that helps,
dsmatepro

https://apps.shopify.com/dsmatepro
0 Likes