How to fulfill with 3PL / listing products

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi everyone, i am trying to move ahead in my project/store. When i began, i thought of drop shipping as my first option but now i have reconsidered and decided to try to use 3PL. few questions:

1.  Has anyone used NEXTSMARTSHIP? (reviews please)? Shipbob I kept reading bad reviews about....
  2. When i was adding products to my Shopify store at first, i was using Oberlo or Dsers to import products but also for the automated fulfillment which would order through Aliexpress since i was originally going for Dropshipping....however
  3. Now that i want to move to 3PL, WHAT DO I USE to import products into my shopify store from Aliexpress or Alibaba (which is where i'm definitely sourcing from for all future orders) But WITHOUT having the fulfillment be done by Dsers/Oberlo and Aliexpress? How do i integrate the 3PL to send my customers orders?

Thank you and please leave any suggestions. 

2 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @nmeli87 

NEXTSMARTSHIP provide option to import products and process orders?

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello @nmeli87 .  NextSmartShip here.

1. We gathered some customer review here: https://www.nextsmartship.com/customer-testimonials/

2.  You may know how NextSmartShip work on this page: https://www.nextsmartship.com/how-it-works/

We suggest you to fill up this form: https://www.nextsmartship.com/get-custom-solutions/

Then a dedicated fulfillment advisor will talk to you about your fulfillment needs.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 0

Did you manage to find a good fulfilment centre in China? We're currently looking for one atm, would appreciate a recommendation!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

next smart ship is an honest partner. I've been cooperating with them since last year. My account manager is very supportive. They keep updating their shipping options during the pandemic so that I can always get what I need. next smart ship doesn't charge receiving fee, which is why I chose them in the first place, I can keep a minimal inventory.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 0

Thanks for your recommendation, Doris.

I tried to contact NextSmartShip multiple times but did not receive a response. Even clients of theirs are experiencing the same issue. Looks very unprofessional to me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

@demikristan Sorry for the bad experience, can you help us find out and fix the problem? I tried to search your name in our system, but no luck. 

Can you tell me what name did you use in the inquiry?

Or you can email me if you prefer not to post your name here. My email is support@nextsmartship.com.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

thank you Doris. How is the integration with Shopify? Do you have your manufacturers label your products with SKUs, or how do you handle that? How are the shipping times from what you have seen? 

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

@nmeli87 Nothing to complain, it works well. My account manager sent me the tutorial videos. Yes, My supplier labels my products with SKUs, the salesperson from next smart ship told me that they provide SKU labeling services, but it requires extra money. I only sell to the US, the shipping time of recent orders is around 13 days. Can be faster, but the price will be higher.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 2

Hello 

We can also provide 3PL solutions at minimal costs. If you would like more information, you can go to our CustomHappy Facebook page to message me or email me at chris.i@customhappy.com to get more information and pricing

0 Likes