How to get traffic and sales?

Hello @Selvedin 

There are plenty of ways to get traffic to your site. Keep the most important part in mind though: it needs to be TARGETED traffic in order to be useful for your business. I will present three possible sources here:

Facebook:

It seems like almost anyone is using Facebook Ads for E-Commerce these days and its definetly an awesome platform. You can segment your audience by age, interests, behaviours and demographics to cover almost anything you can think of.

Its also a great platform to raise brand awareness and build an audience in the first place. This way you can leverage your advertising spent (shares, likes, recommendations, organic reach etc.)

However, keep in mind that with Facebook you PUSH your product in front of your customers’ eyes, meaning you disrupt what they currently do to present them a product they might or might not like. Which leads to my next point:

Google AdWords:

AdWords is an awesome platform thats often forgotten when it comes to E-Commerce. You can advertise to people who are actively searching for your kind of products. That makes a conversion normally more likely than on Facebook (ultimately the costs have to align of course).

AdWords is less suited to leverage adspent, but often better suited for direct, straightforward sales:

People are actively looking for something → they find your listed ad → they click on it → if they like your page and offer they might buy → done.

Influencer marketing

Influencer marketing is another option that seems to be gathering momentum.

You might find an Instagram influencer with a large following in your niche, strike a deal with them to post a pic of them with your product and a shoutout in exchange for the product as a FREE gift or some people sell shoutouts.

There are a bunch of ways, paid is usually the short cut so be prepared with a budget.

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 1
Actually this is my third month now. I tryed everything to generate traffic and sales but nothing worked at all.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 1
I used facebook for ads, which can be pretty useful and cheap but in my case, they don't gave me any results.
Google Adwords is a great tool, maybe I use it sometimes...
Influencers are pretty expensive but there is still a low chance to be effective...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
49 2 13

hi @Selvedin 

Tabulation

• Run paid social media sites marketing campaign.
    • 1.Facebook advertisements.
    • 2. Instagrams advertisements.
    • 3. Pinterest advertisements.
    • 4. Google Ads.
  • Talk on social media sites.
    • 5. Get friends and family to share.
    • 6. Proactively engage on Twitter.
    • 7. Article your store to Reddit.
    • 8. Drive enjoyment with competitions and giveaways.
    • 9. Deal time-sensitive price cuts.
  • Reach new target markets with influencer marketing.
    • 10. Send out totally free examples to Instagram influencers.
    • 11. Connect to bloggers and press.
    • 12. Compose an article featuring influencers as well as their suggestions.
  • Draw in consumers with material marketing.
    • 13. Create blogs to offer details or address troubles.
    • 14. Produce podcasts to reach brand-new audiences.
    • 15. Use video clip to enlighten or captivate.
  • Usage Search Engine Optimization to enhance your shop’s discoverability.
    • 16. Create titles that match search intent.
    • 17. Create alluring meta summaries.
    • 18. Take advantage of inner web links.
    • 19. Add long-tail keyword variants to your web pages.
    • 20. Stick out with rich bits.

Run paid social media sites advertising campaign.

To raise internet site web traffic for your online shop, you need to be able to get your company before your ideal customers. With paid social media advertisements, you can create highly targeted projects that serve custom-made ads to the clients that are probably to click via and buy your products.

If you’re thinking about running paid social networks advertisements, below are some systems you need to consider:.

1. Facebook advertisements.

• Technique type: Short-term.
  • Effort: Low.
  • Time to ROI: Days.

With 2.6 billion month-to-month energetic users as of the very first quarter of 2020, Facebook is the largest social networks platform on the planet. Facebook is filled with opportunities for you to reach brand-new customers as well as drive them to your on-line shop. Its durable advertising and marketing platform lets you target customers based on their interests, habits, place, and extra. Facebook also can be a device that conserves you time and money by maximizing your advertisement delivery as well as getting your message in front of those more than likely to transform.

Utilizing Facebook Dynamic Advertisements you can even offer customers who have previously visited your web site instantly generated ads featuring the products they have actually already looked at or contributed to their carts. These effective ads can help you bring customers back to your web site, so you can make the most of the traffic you’re currently obtaining.

2. Instagram ads.

• Tactic type: Short-term.
  • Effort: Low.

Instagram is an exceptionally preferred platform, with more than one-billion energetic customers worldwide, with 90% of accounts adhering to an organisation according to Instagram.

There are plenty of Instagram devices to expand your following, locate hashtags, or create video clips or photos for advertising. Producing Instagram advertisements is most likely to cause expanding internet site traffic and also sales, so, if you’ve already constructed a military of fans on Instagram, you aren’t truly using it to its full capacity up until you have actually tried its advertising platform.

See to it you’re registered for an Instagram Service account or transform a personal account to a company one. This will offer you even more ways to connect with your audience through Instagram advertisements. The platform uses the capability to create ads as images, videos, slide carousels, collections, and also stories, so you can begin producing advertisements in the material format you locate easiest.

3. Pinterest advertisements.

• Method kind: Short-term.
  • Initiative: Low.

Pinterest is the ideal place to reach your potential customers as they check out the platform to think about future activities and purchases. According to Pinterest, 72% of energetic users state they utilize it to find brand-new brands and services, as well as, in one more study, 90% of participants stated Pinterest provides concepts about which products to purchase.

Pinterest is extremely prominent amongst specific niche teams like home decorating, refurbishing, landscaping, as well as DIY crafts and is ideal for organisations intending to make invasions with these markets.

Pinterest is house to Promoted Pins, a form of paid advertising and marketing that pushes your Pins to the top of your consumers’ search results, helping you stick out from the group. Promoted Pins assimilate with the remainder of Pinterest’s web content, making it a wonderful device for catching your customers’ attention and also pulling them to your on the internet store.

4. Google Advertisements.

• Strategy type: Short-term.
  • Effort: High.

Unlike social media sites advertising and marketing systems, Google Advertisements use an unique possibility to market your products and services directly to individuals proactively searching for them. Emarketer reports that 35% of users acquire a product within 5 days of searching for it.

Google gives you the alternative to place your advertisement before individuals on the world’s two largest online search engine: Google as well as YouTube. Although the platform provides you the capacity to raise internet traffic as well as sales, on the disadvantage, it’s a complex system to navigate for beginners, and also you can risk investing a lot of money advertising to the incorrect audience.

Google provides three ways to put your ad in front of web browsers; search advertisements, Google Present Network, and YouTube advertisements. Google ads operate an auction basis: the amount you bid on your chosen key phrases will determine your positioning in connection with other prospective buyers, along with relevancy to the search term.

This is too much, I can’t finish it here, but you can check this out

ANTDIY is a dropshipping app that allows you to find all kinds of products to sell online, add them to your Shopify store, and start selling now. Never worry about packaging or shipping, and focus on developing your business.

Directly connected to the Alibaba platform, we provide you with access to billions of products. Our supply chain innovations enable us to offer you good prices by connecting you with suppliers from AliExpress,1688, and other platforms.

ANTDIY provides dropshippers with a one-stop solution to purchase cross-border products as simply and reliably as they do from local quality suppliers.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
337 14 30

Hi @Selvedin 

I'd recommend you try paid advertising and optimize your product pages.

Here are the guides:

1. 13 Types of Advertising to Promote Products in 2020
  2. Increase Conversion Rate for Shopify Store in 2020

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes